Chapter seventeen: who's Joseph

Drew awoke to her mum having a rather loud hushed conversation down the phone.
"  Look Joseph I can't do this now! Yes I'm sure! Johnny is her father! No I won't do that not to Drew!"
Then Jac put down the phone Drew opened the door and stood in the doorway "won't do what?" She asked. That made Jac jump "Drew baby why are you up it's 4:30am, did I wake you?" Drew nodded "who was that?" Drew asked "that? That was Joseph darling, he's one of mummy's work mates."
         Joseph had rung Jac he desperately needed to speak to her.
"Jac? Hello Jac it's Joseph, we need to talk! About Drew are you sure? Get her to do a DNA test! Sim..." but Jac hung up on him "great" he muttered to himself.
      Jac's head was reeling Joseph thinks he's Drew's father and I mean I've always been certain she's Johnny's but now I don't know I mean there's a possibility that Drew could be... shit.... what if Drew is? This could all go pear shaped, I'll lose Drew, Jonny will be fuming and take Emma. And the only one content will be Joseph so no, I guess we'll never no. Drew is Johnny's daughter and that's final! Or is she?
     Drew interrupted her mums thoughts "so what did he want with me?" Jac tried to think of an excuse"oh something happened between Joseph and your father" Jac replied.
"Oh that's why they were fighting outside." Jac nodded "breakfast, I'll make your favourite" Drew smiled I'll go get Emma up. Jac smiled as Drew went and knocked on Emma's door "Munchkin mum's Making our favourite breakfast." A sleepy Emma smiled and hugged Drew. Drew picked her up and sat her on her hip "come on the misses let's go have breakfast" Drew said. A voice came from down stairs "Emma baby, normal or dark chocolate waffles?" Jac asked
"Normal please" Emma replied. Both girls sat at the breakfast bar.
For breakfast Emma had- one normal Toasted waffle with Nutella, Bananas and blueberry's with a glass of chocolate milk.
For breakfast Drew had- two Dark Chocolate toasted waffles with bananas, strawberries and a smidgen of whipped cream.
As the girls ate their breakfast Jac stood there nibbling the edge of a dark chocolate waffle and staring into space. "Mummy can we go to the park today?" This broke Jac's thoughts
"no baby mummy is on call so has to take you to the hospital this morning, Drew what's the time?" Jac replied
"6:15am" Drew replied
"Right girlie whirlies we need to be out of here by 6:45 , so half an hour, Emma go clean your teeth and get washed and dressed please" Jac retorted and with that Emma went upstairs, drew put the plates in the dishwasher and went to get ready but stopped on the stairs "mum... whatever is going on with Joseph you know you can tell me."