Chapter twenty three- you really think i trust you

Drew sat staring forlornly out the window, when a dark car pulled up "Amelia your fathers here to see you" a lady spoke "don't have one of those" she replied not moving "Amelia by law he has to see you." Drew sighed, was taken to a room where lord Byrne sat "Morning Darling" he started, he got no response. "Amelia your going to have to talk to me sooner or later" he said & Drew rolled her eyes and picked up a pen.
They said I had to see you- doesn't mean I need to speak to you.
"I could get you out of here right now, I could save you from this nightmare" he stated and Amelia rolled her eyes. For the next 45 mins they sat in silence until she left "I'd like to call my mum please" she spoke and a lady handed her a phone.
It rang
Hello Jac Naylor?
Mum it's me
Jac- Drew baby are you okay, Johnny's working on a custody file, I'll get you out I promise.
Drew- yeah I'm okay, he visited today
Jac- what did you talk About?
Drew- nothing I refused to speak to him
Jac laughed
Jac- well baby I'm going to have to go, I love you!
Drew- love you.
Week 4
"Amelia your custody file has gone through your now released into the custody of Johnny Maconie" Drew smiled looking at who she knew as her father in the door way, she ran into his arms & for the first time in weeks she felt safe.