Chapter twenty four- stay forever

Drew entered through the door of what she once called a childhood home when she was ambushed "DREW!!!" Emma squealed tackling her into a hug " Emma baby let her get through the door Johnny laughed "hey princess Emma, missed you." Drew smiled "missed you too!" Emma grinned then started babbling about god knows what, Drew turned to face Johnny "Dad- sorry Johnny, thank you, for this" Drew stuttered Johnny pulled her into a hug "Drew darling you can still call me dad you know- you may not be mine by blood but your my daughter okay." He kissed her forehead. "Hey Bianca" Drew called as she was dragged up the stairs by her little sister.
        They sat a dinner laughing and smiling "um dad can I run a bath?" Drew asked "I'll do it for you" Bianca smiled "ah thanks" Drew replied.
             Drew tucked Emma into bed and told her a story "night Princess Emma." She kissed Emma's head "night Drew - I love you" Drew got up and to the door when Emma called out "Drew promise you'll stay forever this time." Emma yawned sleepily. "I'll stay until the wind changes Drew replied in a whisper but Emma was already asleep.
               Drew went to the bathroom "it's all ready for you and there's towels in there darling" Bianca smiled "thank you" Drew replied. She locked the bathroom door and placed her phone on the side then got in the bath. Her fingers started to go wrinkly when her phone started to buzz.
Baby?

Mum.

Oh my goodness darling your with J aren't you

Yeah mum I'm okay

Okay good. I'm so glad we got you out , we're gonna fight this I promise he won't win!

But he's my dad.

Biologically yes, but no he's not Johnny will always be your dad.

When can a see you?

Soon- but we have to wait until court Okay

Not even supervised visits

I'll look into it okay

Miss you mum

Miss you too darling.

Then the line went dead. Drew drained the bath and dried off & plaited her hair. She later in a bed that she hadn't been in for months, and for the first time in a month she slept.