Chapter five: I'm not leaving her

'Thinking outrageously I write in cursive, I hide by the door  with the lights on the floor, wearing three layers of coats and leg warmers, I see my own breathe on the face of the door, I'm not quite sleeping, but I'm fast in bed ."
Drew awoke again and it was 5:15am she got off the floor from where she'd been laying by the door, she crept to her draw and pulled out some writing paper and wrote a little letter to her sister 'Dear Princess Emma, I left early this morning I had to speak to mum, I'll pick you up from school today okay, I'll be there early because you have a dentist appointment, be ready by 2:30pm, don't tell dad about the dentist or me seeing mum, it's our little secret because I have a treat for you! Lots of love, Hugs n Bubbles Drew Xxxx'
She then started to get dressed she needed to see her mum, tell them what her father was planning, Jac had to save them. She pulled on her mums old leather jacket it smelt of her and for a few moments she felt safe, then she clocked back to reality.  The next letter she wrote was to her mum 'Mum, I've written this incase I don't get to see you today, incase my plan goes wrong, please protect Emma at all costs, she needs you, I need you. I love you more than anything and if I see you I'll explain. Hugs n bubbles Drew Xx' with that she stuffed the letters in her jacket  and picked up her phone and silently opened the door her father was slumped against the wall asleep, she tip-toed past him and opened Emma's door, she tucked the note in Emma's hand and kissed her forehead . She crept down the stairs, she knew her father and his fiancé would be asleep for a while so she gently closed the door. The cold morning air whirled around her and that's when she started to run. She ran down the country lane and up the road towards the bus stop.  A bus drew close and she handed him some coinage ' a single to Holby town centre please.' With that she got a ticket, one off the bus she ran through town into a village, she navigated to her mums house, she banged on the door 'mum? Mum!' No answer she checked round the side no bike either, she'll be at the hospital. She ran towards the hospital as the sun started to rise. She saw the Glowing entrance of Holby ED  and got faster she took the stairs and ran to her mums office, she wasn't there. Who would know where she was "excuse me sorry you couldn't tell me where I could find Jac Naylor?" She said breathlessly with that the nurse led her into the staff room "Drew? What on earth its quarter past six on a Monday why are you?" Drew looked upset so Jac sat her down "before we talk how did you get here?" Jac asked "I ran." Drew replied "well then before anything we need to get you warmed up." Jac gave Drew  a pack of biscuits and started making her a cup of coffee.
         Emma has just woken up, she read the bit of paper and she hid it in her school coat. She got up and dressed when there was a knock at the door. It was bianca "Emma sweetie Where's Drew?" Emma looked around "Drew? She's, um, gone for a run, she always does nowhere days but she's going straight to school afterwards today." Bianca nodded not knowing if she totally believed Emma then she turned to their dad "she's apparently gone for a 'run' Johnny, I'd ring Jac if I were you"
        Drew was just about to tell her mother everything when her phone rang "it's your dad?" Jac said "don't answer it!" Drew replied hurriedly but Jac answered it anyway "hello? Is Drew here?" Drew shook her head "no why would Drew be here? She left early, Emma said she went on a run? Okay well she's not here, look I've got to go" with that the line went dead "what's going on Drew?" Jac asked. "It's dad he's trying to take us away!" Jac looked stunned "what? Where!" She replied 
"Edinburgh, he's contacted the solicitor and everything" Jac ran to her computer and checked her emails. "Leave to remove" she said quietly "mum?" Jac just repeated herself "he's trying to take you, he's got the legal documentation to take you." She said shaking slightly "but you can fight it, I'm picking Emma up early and we can escape!" Jac nodded "yes we can escape." Jac got drew ready and off to school, she started shaking in her office. Fletch walked in 'Jac? Are you okay?" Jac nodded "I'm fine"