Chapter One:I Love You

'Just cause your sad and miserable you have to make everyone else miserable too! Me! Emma! You know I hope you have a great life Mum because you've lost the fight I'm being forced to move and it's all your fault just because you wouldn't Fight! Well I'm done!'
'Amelia Naylor-Maconie get back here right now!Amelia!'

Emma gripped my hand tightly as we walked down the back lane after school at 3:15pm the sunlight flowed across The grass it was a warm afternoon with a cool breeze in the air. I'd just picked Emma up from school it's a Friday so we're walking To Holby City hospital to meet our mum. Emma starts to skip down the path. "Emma, come hold my hand we need to cross the road to the hospital" Emma ran back to me with a cheeky smile plastered across her face. We crossed the road towards the entrance of the hospital "you know Mummy will tell you off for your skirt Drew." I side eyed Emma "not if is someone doesn't mention it Munchkin." We walked to the lift Emma pressed floor two and we strolled towards the nurses station "Good afternoon Princess Emma! You alright Drew?" I smiled as Emma giggled "you alright fletch?" I replied "Drew you know your mother will tell you your skirt is too short." I rolled my eyes
"Not if you or 'princess Emma' keep shtum Fletcher" she motioned with her hands.
Fletch smiled he knew Jac would notice Drew's skirt in a heart beat.
"Drew Naylor-Maconie your skirt is Shorter then my temper" Jac Called from down the corridor "watch it ice queen you almost admitted your grumpy " I replied
"Role it Down Drew." I just stood there
"Now Drew." I sighed and rolled my eyes then I unrolled my skirt. Jac turned to Emma "you alright munchkin? How was school?" Emma started to babble to Jac about school. Drew got distracted by a text from Bianca her dads Fiancée it was a dress, for there wedding. "Drew?Earth to Drew! Are you alright?" Drew nodded and put her phone in her blazer. "How about I give drew money to take you for a milkshake across the road?" Jac talked to Emma, Emma got excited. Jac gave Drew £10 "actually mum I really need to speak to yo..." she was cut off my Emma dragging Drew to the lift "come on Drew" she whined "later drew" she mouthed and she was pulled into the lift.
Emma and Drew sat drinking milkshakes in the cafe across the road. Drew was still distracted her dad was getting married to Bianca , it's not that Drew didn't like Bianca because she did but she wasn't sure she was ready for this.
Emma and Drew started walking back to the hospital, they saw there dad in the car park "Daddy!" Shouted Emma as she ran to hug her dad "EMMA ROADS!" Drew yelled as she ran after her "EMMA WE NEVER EVER RUN ACROSS ROADS LIKE THAT!YOU KNOW THAT!" Drew shouted.
"Chill drew she's alright and she knows, she was just excited. You forgot this princess" she handed a pink lamb cuddly to Emma "I know you can't sleep without it, so Princess Emma has Drew shown you the princess dress you'll be wearing.." Drew tried to cut him off "Dad, Please Don...."
"For mine and Bianca's wedding" Drew's heart sunk. Emma squealed excitedly, her dad hugged her and said goodbye, he tried to hug Drew but she pulled away "come on Emma we need to go see mum" Drew took her by the hand and pulled her away back upstairs. Towards Jac's office Emma ran in "Mummy, Mummy,Mummy!" Jac looked up "yes Princess?"
"Daddy is getting married and I get to be a bridesmaid!" Emma squealed. Jac looked at Drew "that's great sweetheart." Emma started babbling about the dress all the while Jac's eyes were transfixed on Drew studying her reaction "I need some air" Drew mumbled and walked out to the lift and went out of the entrance and slumped down on a bench just thoughts running around in her head.
'How could her dad be so selfish? What if she wasn't ready? What if they replaced her? What if mums not ready?'
Her thoughts were interrupted by fletch "hey, hey are you okay?" Drew didn't realise she was crying "I'm fine, I'm not crying... it's hay fever." Fletch nodded "of course, you know your mums looking for you." Drew was still dazed "mmmhmm" she replied. fletch put his hand on her shoulder before getting up and walking away. About 20 mins went by when her mum sat Next to her "Drew?" Drew's eyeline snapped up to her mothers her piercing green eyes glinted in the sunlight. "Where's Emma?" Asked Drew "with Fletch was her mother's reply. Drew nodded "so what's all this about a wedding?" Jac asked "Dad's getting married to Bianca." Jac nodded "ah, you don't seem to pleased." Jac replied "no no it's not that."
"What is it then?"
"I'm just not sure I'm ready"
"Why wouldn't you be ready?"
"I don't want to lose you" Jac pulled drew close and kissed her forehead
"You will never lose me, you'll always be my baby girl"

Heyyyy, this is my first chapter I'm so excited for this book, any ideas please let me know, please also let me know if you like, thank you Xxx