Chapter 18 - 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍

-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-❝【𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵】❞

-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Put on a good show
for me angel 
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

✗ ↱𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙮 ↲ ✗

𝓟—art of him was embarrassed that he did something so vulgar in front of her, but the other part was upset that she just sat there all that time watching. "Come here." His voice was stern, leaving no room for argument.

[Y/n] cautiously made her way over to him. She knew she should've stayed hidden. She opened her mouth to say something, anything, but Overhaul's low voice cut her off.

"Strip." If she thought that she could just sit there and get a free show without giving him one in return then she had another thing coming.

You laughed a little, "you're joking right?"

He raised an eyebrow at you. "Strip."

"C-Chisaki...I-" he stood up, making you completely forget whatever it was that you were about to say.

Overhaul looked down at you. "You know that I don't like repeating myself [Y/n]."

You backed away slowly. "I-im sorry, I won't do it anymore."

He took a few steps forward. "Yeah. I know you won't."

You were ready to shit your pants right now. He was so intimidating, but at the same time he was so fucking hot.

You continued backing away. "I won't say anything to anyone Overhaul." you began to plead. "Let's just forget it ever happened."

Overhaul continued walking forward.

[Y/n]'s back was up against the wall. "Chisaki, baby....come on. I said I was sorry."

Chisaki raised both his hands over your shoulders, palms against the door that your back was facing, successfully caging you. "I haven't forgotten about you ghosting me for all those days either. Did you not get my calls?"

You gulped. "I...."

"You what?" he sneered. "Finish your sentences love."

[Y/n] turned her face the other way so she could avoid eye contact. "I'm sorry."

"Say something else besides I'm fucking sorry [Y/n]!" he raised his voice. He noticed you went silent. "Don't start fucking crying either."

You averted your gaze to him, you were tired of putting up with this shit. "Well what the fuck do you want me to say Overhaul," you yelled back, your voice slightly cracking.