Chapter 20 - 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 & 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-❝【𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓷 & 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮】❞

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-
❝【𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓷 & 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮】❞

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚
God isn't the one making
you feel this way. I am.
Say my name
*+:.。  。.:+*

✗ ↱ 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙮 ↲ ✗

𝓘—t took no longer than a second for the pain of what he had just done to fully register to the girl, and as soon as it did, the rest of her sentence was cut off by a high pitched scream.

The guest at the door, along with everyone else who heard, were more than concerned. But it was none of their business so they wouldn't dare to interfere.

"[Y/n]. Are you okay?!" Chrono banged on the door.

Overhaul tried moving inside her, but because of the pain, [Y/n]'s wall clamped down on his dick, the pressure feeling like it could snap it in half. "Relax~" he groaned.

A tear made its way down [Y/n]'s cheek and onto the sheets of the bed. "I can't relax if it fucking hurts!" She wasn't crying on purpose, and she desperately tried to stop the tears from falling, but she couldn't help it. It felt like someone shoved a knife up her vagina.

Overhaul smirked down at the tear stained girl. God she looked so hot. "Want me to stop?" he taunted.

She was a mess, and Overhaul didn't even care about the fact that she was sobbing her heart out on her sheets. If anything, she'd say it turned him on even more. But she was going to see this through to the end, that was one thing that wouldn't change. "S-shut up and keep going..."

She didn't know if it was because he was a piece of shit, or because of the way she spoke to him, but Overhaul didn't even bother starting off slow, or even giving her the luxury of getting accustomed to him being inside of her before he pulled nearly all the way out, until just his tip remained inside and shoved him self right back into her. She could feel his dick poking at her stomach, and all she could do was sob.

This didn't feel nearly as good as everyone made it out to be. Too make things even worse, she was unaware of how loud she was actually being with her cries, and the Yakuza assistant at the door was seriously worried. But there was no way to get inside. Overhaul was the only person who had the key to this room.

"Is someone in there with you [Y/n]?! Say something!"

The man at the door was becoming a nuisance, and [Y/n] wasn't in the position to tell him everything was okay, so Chisaki would have to intervene. "Im busy right now, wait in my office for me." Overhaul dismissed him.