Chapter 13 - 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-❝【𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼】❞

-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Go home
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

"𝓛—ose the fucking attitude." He spat, through gritted teeth.

Being the conniving person she is, instead of just agreeing with Overhaul to shut him up or even just staying silent [Y/n] thought of her next words carefully.

"Make me."

Overhaul took the girl up on her offer and wrapped his fingers around her neck tightly. Not tight enough that it would hinder her breathing but tight enough so she could stop talking.

"When I speak, you listen. Do I make myself clear?"

Unable to speak you slowly nodded in response, glaring daggers at the male.

"Mhmm that didn't sound sincere, say it like you mean it." He chuckled. "Oh wait—you can't."

Fucking bastard.

You pulled on his hand slightly because the room seemed to be getting more fuzzy but once he took notice he loosened his grip entirely. He got so carried away he failed to notice when his grip began to tighten.

"Fuck you and your gang of lovesick theives. When I find a way out of this shit hole don't you dare come looking for me." You spat before shoving him out of your way and running full speed towards your room.

Overhaul was in complete and utter shock. Perhaps he should have given her more time to adjust to her new living arrangements. She was bound to snap at some point so he didn't take her words to heart. But he didn't expect it all to happen so soon. Perhaps he had pushed her too far this time.

Meanwhile, [Y/n] laid her head on one of the soft pillows she had, curtesy of Overhaul and cried. She didn't know why she was crying, just that she had to let all of her frustration out in some way. So there she lied, her face drenched of salty droplets of water.

This is bad. Everything was bad, him, her, this place. How could she had been so blind, she was so busy trying to find the good in Overhaul, a man she knew nothing about, who also happened to kidnap her, that she failed to think about the reality of the situation. She didn't know any of these people, yet she willingly came back. She should have ran, she should have screamed, shit, she should have put up any sort of fight.