Chapter 9 - 𝑰 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏

-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘-❝【𝓘 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷】❞

-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘-
❝【𝓘 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Do tell your friend the lewd and obscene things that you were going to do to me in that closet, honey. Or should I?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓐—bruptly after [Y/N] did that Overhaul pushed the closet door open, shoving you off of him in process. He looked flustered which was a rare sight, perhaps it was because I was interfering with his personal space for too long.

Not even a few seconds passed before you locked eyes with Yuni, your faces both visibly paled.

"[Y/N]?!?"

[Y\N] quickly tried to think of a plausible explanation of why both her and Overhaul were in her room closet alone together. Meanwhile Overhaul glared at Yuni with a murderous intent. He thought about how he was giving [Y/n] too much freedom and it was time he showed her which of them was truly in charge.

[Y/n] sensed his intentions and quickly stepped in front of him. "Yuni this is my uhm fiancé..." She paused, hinting that this was the part where he would give her his name. They hadn't known each other for that long so [Y/n] never actually got to ask the male for his name. But in this moment in tine she prayed to all the higher beings that he would play along. Just this one time.

"Chisaki." he answered intrigued with the direction in which this situation was going.

Chisaki—a thousand blossoms? That's actually a beautiful name, you thought to yourself. It's a shame Overhaul didn't live up to the name. At all. More like a thousand times the pain in my ass.

"He's your what?! Why am I just finding out!" Yuni snapped, outraged at her best friend for keeping this major piece of information away from her.

Overhaul took this opportunity to play out his sick fantasies he had started to envision not too long ago from the incident inside the closet. He slowly made his way over to you, closing the immense gap he had left when he shoved you off of him earlier. Swiftly in one motion he pulled you into him from behind. You felt the same foreign feeling from before press against your ass.

"So I'm your fiance now, huh, doll?" He whispered seductively in your ear.

Surely this man suffers from some sort of bipolar disorder. What is he doing? Now's not the time for his sick games! If Yuni were to get suspicious she could alert the authorities, or even worse heroes, which would only end in both her and [Y/n]'s certain death. Perhaps this was payback for forcing him to hide in the closet with you.

Yuni watched as Overhaul pulled [Y/n] into him and raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

Catching on to this Overhaul returned the gesture, adding a smirk of his own. "What, can I not touch my fiancee?" He hummed.

You blushed furiously at his comment, this was definitely an awful idea. "You had some nerve pressing into me like that earlier, now be a good girl and help cover my "problem." Overhaul chastised, thankfully it was low enough so that only you could hear.

Cover his problem? Just then it all dawned on [Y/N]. How could she be so dense. It was in that moment she understood what the foreign that was poking against her, first in the closet, and now again here, was.

Her entire body redenned at the realization. She will admit that It was partially her fault for pressing against him so much even after he told her to stop. But that doesn't mean he could do such illmannered things! Not that she mind though... If anything she felt kind of proud she could get him so worked up. No! Bad [Y/N]! She felt no such thing.

"You asshole!" [Y/n] hissed as she attempted to jolt her body as far away from Overhaul as possible. Curse you for being so fit! Her backside that was now being pulled farther against the male made her protest even more.

Overhaul completely disregarded the the embarrassed state of the girl. Not like he could've seen her face to begin with since he was towering over her by a few inches.

"Do tell your friend the lewd and obscene things that you were going to do to me in that closet, honey. Or should I?" Overhaul uttered. His smirk growing even wider.

'You son of a bitch.'

Yuni became intrigued. Who would've thought that little [Y/n] who as far as she knew had no interest in men, could snag herself such a hottie. I guess her best friend was not as innocent as she appeared to be after all. "Go on." She returned his smirk.

You quickly cleared your throat, desperately trying to change the conversation you spoke. "How about we all go to the living room and catch up, yeah?"

This resulted in both a dissapointed Yuni and Overhaul. Him because he didn't get the opportunity to share his erotic fantasy with your friend to further embarrass you. And Yuni because she didn't get all the details on her friend's raunchy, secret double life.

Nonetheless, they both agreed. Boy are they in for a long night.

 Boy are they in for a long night