Chapter 11 - 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒂 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔

-𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡-❝【𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓳𝓪 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼】❞

-𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓳𝓪 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
You want to sleep with
me don't you
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓣—he house was spine-chillingly silent. The only sound that could be heard was the wind that was whistling in the dead of night. The two didn't dare to speak to each other after what had happened. Though it was mostly [Y/n], Overhaul didn't care nor did he regret anything he did.

"Overhaul." The girl hesitantly called out to him.

"Yes, [y/n]?"

"Are we just going to ignore all of that like it didn't happen?" She sat up off the now unoccupied couch, facing the male who was on the other end of the living room.

"Precisely."

The [h/c]-rette rolled her eyes at the male's non-compliance. Because what she was not going to do was speed past that like it didn't just happen.

"Why not?" You questioned.

"If i didn't know any better I'd think you were enjoying the attention." Overhaul snickered.

I mean..he wasn't wrong. But he didn't have to say it. It's not everyday the Yakuza leader who's practically allergic to people gets all touchy feely, it felt kind of...nice.

"And what if I was?" You questioned valiantly.

Overhaul's mask was on so you couldn't quite read his facial expression. But judging by the way both of his eyes widened slightly, it was clear your statement took him by surprise.

What [Y/n] didn't expect however, was him to begin making his way towards her.

Once directly in front of the girl Overhaul pulled his black mask down slightly, enough for her to read his facial expression.

"If you want me to touch you that bad, all you have to do is ask doll." he smirked.

'I-, what the hell am I supposed to say to that?'

Satisfied with her silence, something that was rare from [Y/n] considering she would never shut up. The male began to walk up the stairs.

"Since you're already so comfortable on the couch, I guess I'll take the bed."

He's not wrong. I am comfortable on the couch.

"Wait! That's not how it's supposed to be." You protested.

"Who decided that?" The masked male chuckled.

Was that an...Escanor reference? Did Overhaul just quote-