Chapter 14 - 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔

⭈ 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩: @/𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 ⭂

-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓡𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
You look lost
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

(𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.)

𝓐—fter the altercation with Overhaul you couldn't sleep.  There was never a time you've seen him show any emotion, well good ones. Yet alone directed at you. In his own sick twisted way, he cared—about you. And you cared about him equally, if not more. Yet you couldn't find a way to even show it.

He told you it was okay to leave. So why are you feeling this way? You should be happy. This is what I wanted right? Or at least that's what I thought at the time.

Besides, this was for the best. You would no longer be a burden to him. You began packing your things. You felt lazy so you didn't bother taking everything with you: just a backpack with a few things you found necessary. A cellphone would be nice right about now too.

You glanced at the analog clock that hung above your bed, 3:08am. Everyone should be asleep by now so I should be able to just moonwalk on out of here. You threw on a pair of jeans and a sweater and threw your backpack over your shoulder. "It's time."

There would be no trains or lyfts running at 3am so you would have to walk. You've done it before so it should be fairly easy. Well..I wasn't really paying attention on that walk if I'm being honest. I was too busy staring at Overhaul, curse him for being so attractive. I'll never forgive you for that! You scolded mentally.

Quitely [Y/n] crept through the Shie Hassaikai halls. It was blindingly dark. Even with a flashlight she still couldn't see. It was practically useless. She stumbled into a wall for the fourth time. Her eyes were fixated on a map, one in which she drew herself. If someone were to catch me wondering about this late at night and in this attire I honestly don't think I'd know what to say to them.

Between your eyes and the luggage on your back you didn't know which one was heavier. You were practically battling the urge to fall asleep—literally. The tiles were looking more than comforting.

"There it is." You thought aloud. It was a bookshelf. If your judgement was correct then all you had to do was-

You pulled out an expensive looking blue book and the shelf began to withdraw, revealing an opening. Without thinking twice you advanced forward, guiding your way throughout the poorly lit area with a pocket flashlight Rappa gave you.