Chapter 27 - 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒕 𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒚

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬^𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡-
❝【 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓽 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝔂】❞

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬^𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡-❝【 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓽 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝔂】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Isn't that...illegal?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓘—t's been a decent amount of time since your nightly activities with Overhaul and his sex drive had significantly died down—which you were thankful for

𝓘—t's been a decent amount of time since your nightly activities with Overhaul and his sex drive had significantly died down—which you were thankful for. What you were not thankful for however we're the looks you would get from people every time you made a public appearance. They weren't judgy looks, or anything like that. Which meant they couldn't be reported to your Yakuza boyfriend; or whatever he was to you. They would simply just gaze, with no expression, but you still knew what they were thinking.

Could you be paranoid? Perhaps. But could you also be absolutely correct? Certainly.

Without a shadow of a doubt they were secretly shaming you for getting railed by their leader.

Like come on, they watched you leave the room, glued to his side, looking a hot mess. It's also quite possible that they heard you screaming and moaning along with the headboard banging.

You needed a break from it all. Which is why you were inside Chisaki's office asking him to take you outside. To which he wasn't the least bit interested in.

"For what?" You had everything you could possibly need right here.

"It's boring here."

"Try reading a book." He dismissed you.

"If you gave you one, then maybe I'd read it." You glared at the man.

Overhaul twisted around in his spinny office chair and searched the shelf behind him.. "Here." He put one on his desk for you. "I think you'll like this one."

You picked it up and read the title on the cover of the book. "How to become a pleasant person?"

"A step-by-step guide." Someone had previously given it to him, but he had never read it. Obviously.