Chapter 5 - 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒑?

-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘-❝【𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓹?】❞

-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘-
❝【𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓹?】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
The only thing I'm fantasizing
about is the look on your face
when I manage to escape
this hellhole.
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓐—gentle breeze slid over your exposed skin as the luminescent rays of sunlight revealed itself through the cracked window. The sinister silence that filled the room indicated how early it actually was, only making your eyes sink further as your body forced itself to fall back to sleep. Shutting your eyes once more, you couldn't help but notice how dispirited you were in that moment, the foreign feeling of waking up somewhere other than your home enough to make you get up once more.

"I guess I wasn't dreaming after all." Your cracked voice croaked out not expecting anyone to respond.

You took notice of the fact that your usual sleep attire which would've consisted of just your underwear was replaced with the warm, fuzzy, and oversized hoodie Chrono had given to you the other day.

The silence endured, making a small groan fall from your lips as you pulled yourself off of the depths of your soft mattress.

Your current room varied a great deal from the previous one you were held in when first apprehended. You knew this wouldn't be something you could afford if you weren't in the situation you were in now.

The walls that surrounded the room were a beautiful grey colour, with matched perfectly with the marble floor that had hints of white in it as well. A big poofy white rug was sprawled across your bedside that complimented the few white flamingo designs on the wall. Hanging lights fell from the ceiling, whether they were for decoration or actually worked you couldn't quite tell.

The events of last night started to replay in your mind. What Chrono had told you, It was completely absurd to even think about something like that. Overhaul was a villain, and you were well...just you.

Looking over towards your room's nightstand you noticed something was missing. Frantically you searched around the room, careful not to make too much noise seeing as it was still early. To your dismay you couldn't find it.

"Why so distraught, looking for something love?"

A loud and over-exaggerated sigh escaped your lips as you recognized who the owner of the voice was.

"What are you doing in here?" you questioned annoyed.

Overhaul was visibly displeased at your lack of enthusiasm towards him. His presence would've been a blessing if it were anyone else.

"Good to see you too, and my morning was fine thanks for asking." Overhaul replied cockily.

How can someone be so self-absorbed. Yes his quirk was unrivaled and he probaly has hundreds of brainwashed minions to do his dirty bidding for him, and thousands that fear him, but that still doesn't give him a reason to think he's superior to anyone else.

Actually...now that I've thought about it, those are some concrete reasons.

"My deepest apologies your highness, what do I owe the pleasure of having such exceptional presence within my company?" You cooed.

Since it seems like no one else wants to do it, I guess I'll have to shatter his sense of self-importance myself.

"That's more like it princess" He smirked, visibly pleased with your change in attitude; even if it was just sarcasm.

His words caused an...unusual feeling to occur in the depths of your stomach. A warm, fuzzy feeling and you hated yourself for it.

"Whenever you're done fantasizing about me go get ready so you can pack your things from your old apartment." The auburn haired man pitched in after noticing your silence to his previous statement.

You were definitely fantasizing about him but he didn't need to know that.

"The only thing I'm fantasizing about is the look on your face when I manage to escape this hellhole."

"Yeah, yeah, oh and by the way, most of this is wrong." He stated before putting a piece of paper on your nightstand and leaving shortly afterwards.

This bastard. He had it the whole time?!

It was a map Chrono gave to you last night so you wouldn't have to as he put it "Inconvenience him with your presence all the time". Of course most of it was wrong. If it weren't you could just waltz on out of there. It had the basic directions to the bathroom and kitchen and stuff like that on it though so it didn't matter.

But when did he take it...