Chapter 10 - 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

⭈ 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩: @/𝙨𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 ⭂

-𝗧𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓣𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
[Y/n] has been touching some...'ungodly' things.
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓐—s soon as Yuni was out of sight an argument broke out.

"Overhaul you bastard, what the hell are you doing!?" [Y/n] scolded as she succeeded in pushing her body as far away from him as possible.

"Listen doll, being cranky won't do you any good, it's not like I asked for this in the first place so be a good fiancé and do what I ask of you. If not, then you'll grow to understand why I'm not to be questioned." He recited in his usual monotone voice.

Ignoring the last part which you definitely didn't plan on finding out, you conjured up a sarcastic remark that would surely knock him to size.

"That's strange, I don't recall covering your 'problems' being apart of the 'good fiancé' manual you gave me." I'd like to see you counter that you asshole. Oh that's right, you can't. [Y/n] 1, Overhaul 0.

"You're right, maybe next time I should make you do more than cover it."

Bold of him to assume I wouldn't just volunteer. You pushed the strange giddy feeling in your stomach away at his words. Fangirling over a serial killer is not very cash money! Bad [Y/n]..don't say it! Don't say it...

"Is that so? And how do you plan on doing that." The [h/c] haired girl questioned suggestively, quite fascinated on how their seemingly normal conversation took quite a turn.

"Quite self-explanatory." He deadpanned.

Of course he'd say something like that, Moodkill.

Yuni and Overhaul seemed to be getting along quite well. I mean...as well as someone can get along with Overhaul. Their conversations didn't last for over a minute each and he always found a way to shut her down. But hey, atleast she's got...spirit?

"[Y/N] sit down with us!" Yuni cheerfully enounced. You've been standing near the kitchen counter for the past hour. Of course you wanted to be as far away from that dreadful man as possible, he did steal you after all. But deep down inside you knew it was because if you were too close to him you would act on emotion instead of logic. He evoked...foreign feelings inside you, good ones at that.