Chapter 7 - 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆

-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡-❝【𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮】❞

-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
I'll kill them.
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓞—verhaul sat at a nearby beanbag in the corner of your room, gazing out the window at the trees in the distance.  He had a Granola bar alongside a cup of water. The sun would set any moment now, a few hours had passed since him and the girl made their way onto the residence. She'd spent all those hours determining what she should pack. Yet she had nothing.

Peaking over his shoulder, he spots [Y/N] sitting cross legged on the ground inspecting different articles of clothing. Her room wasn't nearly as good as the one he so graciously gave her back at the hideout. The place was all gloomy and lacked coordination.

A groan escaped his lips as he sunked further into the chair. "Take your slow time why don't you." He mumbled out in a harsh tone. His patience was wearing thin, there's no denying that. It was suffering for him to be sat in any spot other than his headquarters that he knew was thoroughly cleaned, for too long. [Y/n] looked at him, annoyance evident on her features. "How about you get off your ass and pack for me then." She snapped back, expecting silence in return.

As soon as she said that Overhaul scoffed, pushing himself back from the chair. He crouched down and reached for the bag in her hand. Snatching it out of her grasp, holding it away from her reach. "I will then."

His golden eyes passed her shocked ones before they averted the rest of the room. He headed towards the closet, prying it open. He began to stuff random items of clothing into the bag. Hell, did it even matter anyways? His vision then began to wonder to the small draws on the side. "I'm done, you can do the rest." He stated, realizing they were probaly for her undergarments.

Turning around without closing the closet he squints his eyes at [Y/N]. "Did it, now let's fucking go." He grunted as he threw the bag at the girl with extreme force which caused her to stammer when catching it. "But Overhaul, can I atleast take-."

"No."

"Not nice!" She pouted looking over at her video game consoles and favourite books. Being so caught up in their childish feud the two had failed to notice the rain that was now pouring down from the sky. "Hey, why don't we just stay here until the rain holds up?" The clouds showed no sign of seizing anytime soon, and darkness was starting to settle.

Overhaul looked at her confusingly then out the window. He didn't want to risk the chance of neither him or [Y/n] becoming sick so he accepted. "I'm gonna get more snacks from your fridge."

She followed Overhaul into the kitchen, mentally scolding herself for not cleaning it before she left. "I'll cook, don't worry." You stated politely.