Chapter 22 - 𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬^𝗧𝗪𝗢-❝【𝓢𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓷】❞

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬^𝗧𝗪𝗢-
❝【𝓢𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓷】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Why do you keep closing
the distance?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓘—t was the day after and you hadn't heard from Overhaul since. He told you that he would send someone to drop you off a pill or something from the convenience store since you were so persistent about it last night though.

So here you were, lying down on your bed, waiting for a knock on your door. You had put your old sheets and pillowcases to wash, so your bed was clean. Well according to your standards.

[Y/n] couldn't help but wander why Overhaul was like this? He was always busy, and distant. Well...until he wanted something from her that is. She'd always have to go to extreme lengths just to gain his attention for a few seconds, and it shouldn't have to be that way.

He promised you that he would do better, but this definitely wasn't any better.

He doesn't even answer his fucking phone anymore, so that's pointless.

You even started questioning whether you should just kick him to the curve. Which you immediately felt bad about, since he did technically do a lot for you. Well more than anyone else has. Which is kind of sad once you think about it.

A knock on her door, made [Y/n] feel a little less gloomy about everything though. "Come in!" she quickly answered. Wouldn't want the poor guy getting killed because he took a second too long to drop her things off, now would she?

"Goodmorning," Overhaul greeted you like it wasn't actually two o' clock in the afternoon, "how are you feeling?"

Well isn't this just a nice surprise. He actually came down here himself. "I'm fine, you can just rest it over there. I know you're busy." [Y/n] pointed to the book shelf on the side of her door.

He closed the door behind him, and made his way over to your bed instead. "You look like you've been through hell and back," he handed you the bag he got from the drugstore.

It was true. You felt like it too. Everywhere was sore, and it hurt to even talk.

"Thank you.." you mumbled your thanks. "But i'm serious...I'll be okay." You were lying, it felt like you would die any second now.

Thankfully he wasn't buying it. He began rummaging through the bag he brought for something.

"Take these." It was two different pills, both white, and a bottle of water.