Chapter 3 - 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔

⭈ 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩: @/𝙃𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙞 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 ⭂

-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘-
❝【𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼】❞

-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘-❝【𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Lie to me again and I'll
have your insides splattered
up against the walls
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓛—urching furiously in her seat she glared at the male in front of her

𝓛—urching furiously in her seat she glared at the male in front of her. He was at his desk with some documents doing who knows what; with his big ass bird mask placed neatly to the side.

Why was he so neat, how was this place so clean and why am I here!

Ultimately in frustration she yelled "To hell with this!" The dark brown haired male glanced in amusement at the (e/c) girl who, besides being free to leave his office, showed such resentment to being in a room with him.

Once a few more minutes had gone by a loud sigh left [Y/n]'s lips as she threw herself back on the sofa she was waiting on, stairing at the ceiling.

What's taking this man so long and I wouldn't be surprised if they just shoved me in here with him so I wouldn't run away.

"What's the matter with you." The male asked harshly, still reading over the many papers that were in front of him. He was starting to get bothered by her many disturbing outbursts.

"Sorry if this comes out as rude but, why the hell am I here?" She wasn't actually sorry.

Pressing his back into his leather office chair he changed his field of vision, staring directly at the girl. "I see no reason as to why I should explain myself to someone of the likes of you but if you must know, you don't have a quirk so you were easy prey I suppose."

Good going [Y/n]. You got Agilent because you were weak. How the hell dows that even happen. "Whoever told you that should get fired, because I do infact have a quirk and I'd be careful if I were you." You lied.

When the image of his white sneakers came into sight, [Y/n]'s stomach began to turn from regret with a mixture of fear. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to try and deceive him...but surely he wouldn't realize, would he?

She felt her face being guided away from the carpet her gaze was fixed on by a finger shielded with white gloves. After fixating his sight on the female he bent down to her, reaching ear level.

"Lie to me again and I'll have your insides splattered up against the walls." He whispered alluringly, his warm breath sweeping against the edge of her neck, propelling shivers down her spine.

"S-sorry." she stuttered.

Just then, a bright idea came into [Y/n]'s mind. She mustered up all the courage she had before speaking. "I shouldn't have lied but...maybe I can do something for you if you let me go? Mr. Overhaul." She whispered back even more provocatively, putting emphasis on his name.

Overhaul pulled away, looking directly into her (e/c) eyes he scowls. "You do understand that you're supposed to be kidnapped, right?"

Well no shit. It had never dawned on me that I was kidnapped. Thank you for this revolutionary piece of information Overhaul.

"And the next time you're trying to seduce me, try a bit harder." He replied boredly.

Before she could conjure up something to counteract him, a light knock on the door was heard. Slowly the door prodded open, a familiar figure appearing. A man with a black cape and a pair of baggy pants was seen. His face couldn't be seen as it was hidden behind his strange looking pigeon mask that had what I assume to be some differentiation of goggles on it. He also had a stylish hat, very chic.

"Shall I take the girl to her room?" The man spoke as his goggled eyes glanced from [Y/n] to Overhaul. He was the same person who directed her to the shower earlier, so it brought her some relief to see him again. He didn't seem as dangerous as the others, but yet again, she could be mistaken.

Oh just great, I had to move around again. No wonder everyone in this building is so fit.

Overhaul returned to his office chair before sitting down and scanning the remainder of the papers on his desk. "I don't care." He shrugged as his assistant nodded. The silhouette that had entered soon enough departing leaving [Y/n] alone with Overhaul once again. Even though she had only known him for a few hours it was clear he wasn't someone who should be taken lightly. "Did you not hear him? Get up."

[Y/n] took a deep breath, then shook her head. "I'm not leaving until you answer me. There was no way in hell she would pass down the only opportunity she had. The sudden statement made Overhaul pause. His golden eyes blazed into hers. "Pardon?"

Internally scolding herself, she repeated. "I said I'm staying in here with you until you give me answers."

"