Chapter 4 - 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒆

-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥-❝【𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓜𝓮】❞

-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥-
❝【𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓜𝓮】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Kai isn't all that pleasant to be
around  either so that really does
make me wonder...What were you
two doing in that
room?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

[𝓨—/n] took a deep breath, then shook her head. "I'm not leaving until you give me answers. There was no way in hell she would pass down the only opportunity she had. The sudden statement made Overhaul pause. His golden eyes blazed into hers. "Pardon?"

Internally scolding herself, she repeated. "I said I'm staying in here with you until you give me answers."

"Huh?" He gazed at her for a brief moment before adverting his gaze to the door. "Listen, as much as I'd love to sit here all day and conversate with you, I simply don't have the time nor the patience for that so...get the fuck out." He stated groggily.

Deciding that you've had enough fun trifling with your life you did as he said. "Stupid bird man." You mumbled underneath your breath before heading towards the door.

"I heard that."

╭      ╮

╰      ╯

"Chrono-man, I'm bored."

After the incident with Overhaul I guess I'm grounded or something because I was sent to my room along with Chronostatis, probably to make sure I don't try anything funny.

"Please shut up."

I'm sure this is just his way of making friends. I'll warm up to him soon, I can feel it in my veins. If you look past his tough exterior I bet he's a real softie on the inside.

"Are you like Overhaul's boyfriend or something you follow him around all the time, that's kinda suspicious... and weird." I teased in an attempt to get a reaction out of him.

Whiles I'm stuck here I might as well have some fun. You only live once right? Unless Overhaul kills me and reassembles me afterwards. Then i guess I live twice. But I'm sure he wouldn't do that... right?

"Shin told me you refused to leave the room with him after he came to get you. Even after already spending hours in there alone. That's even more suspicious; and weird." He replied, hinting towards something else.

You were taken aback at his sudden shift in demeanor at first but then it suddenly hit you.

Wait a minute. Does he think that...?

A wave of embarrassment flowed over you when you realized what he was referring to.

"Kai isn't all that pleasant to be around either so that really does make me wonder...What were you two doing in that room?" The gray eyed man finally questioned.

You and Overhaul? It would never happen, he was tall...and charming, and his eyes...they were a pretty hot shade of gold. Actually that doesn't sound too bad. You couldn't find a single thing that was wrong with the man. Besides being a cold blooded murderer that is. But no one's perfect...right?

"Stop." You whispered as you brought your hands up to your face to shield the blushing mess you had become. You weren't sure if he was doing this on purpose or if he genuinely wanted to know.

"He does seem quite fond of you actually, usually he just obliterates any newcomers." Chronostatis continued his rant.

"You seem normal though so I doubt you'd go for someone like him."

You knew what he meant. The man was the leader of the Shie Hassaikai after all. You always thought being a villain would be quite interesting. You mostly wondered how someone could be so degenerate as to take a human life. Personally you didnt think you could ever do it. Yet you couldn't bring yourself to criticize those who did.

"Well would he erm...would he ever go for someone like me then...?" you pondered curiously.

A look of surprise covered the arrow haired males face before turning into one of interest.

"I suppose."