Chapter 12 - 𝑼𝒏𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘-❝【𝓤𝓷𝓶𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰】❞

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘-
❝【𝓤𝓷𝓶𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Make me
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓐—bout a week had past since the incident with Overhaul in your home. He's been so busy with as Chrono puts it "Private Affairs" that you hadn't really gotten the chance to see him.

In reality that wasn't the exact reason but it did play a huge part. But none of that mattered now. You were over it, you were over him, your silly little 'crush' had died down. Overhaul was dead to you and you would never look back.

By now you were also kind of familiar with the many tunnels and passageways that the building contained so you didn't get lost as often. It took some trial and error but in the end it was all worth it. I could walk through here with my eyes closed.

'Actually maybe that's not a good idea.'

"Never have I ever dated someone of the same gender?" [Y/n] eyed the male in front of her intriguingly, desperate for some kind of nightly entertainment.

"[Y/n] you're the only one who does things like that." The yellow eyed male deadpanned.

After being locked away for so long [Y/n] found herself becoming good friends with most of the Shie Hassaikai members. Once you got past the fact that they were murderers they weren't so bad. Most of them were actually nice to the girl, whether it was sincere or because of Overhaul she didn't know. But part of her would like to think they were being sincere.

[Y/n] was currently in the common room playing a game of 'Never Have I Ever' with Rappa and Shin.

"Seriously?" You frowned disappointed at how boring Rappa's life was. You'd think someone like him would've done all sorts of exciting things.

"[Y/n] where has your boyfriend disappeared to? I haven't seen him in quite some time." Shin chuckled whiles taking a sip from his glass of water.

"I could ask you the same thing, Chrono has yet to make his Grand Appearance as well." You countered, causing the male to choke on the remainder of his water.

It was engraved in the girl's head that Overhaul was no good for her by now. And she was at peace with that. He had no need for her in his life and neither did she. She was simply just another pond to him, and she was fine with that. Did he tell her these things? No. But they were obvious, it took no genius to figure this out.

Overhaul—Bad. [Y/n] —Good. Those two things just don't go together. Like sardines and peanut butter. Who the hell wants a sardine and peanut butter sandwich? I know I wouldn't want it. Though...Overhaul might like peanut butter and sardines.

'No. That's disgusting [Y/n].'

When she would pass Overhaul occasionally in the halls she would sometimes spare him a glance or maybe if she was feeling extra good even a "Goodmorning" but they had yet to have a proper conversation. Maybe because of the fact that you were clearly ignoring him. It was the only way you would ever be able to get over him, and hey, it was working. Wasn't it?

"I'm going to head back to my room, it's getting late." [Y/n] yawned, wishing her killer buddies fairwell.

"Nerd." Shin scoffed.

"Only a loser goes to sleep at this kind of time." Rappa joined.

"Well consider me a loser then because I'm off." You giggled, making your way towards your room.

On your way you spotted an oh so familiar silhouette.

'Turn around. Turn around.'

You know what, that's suspicious, just keep going. Just as you successfully made your way past completely ignoring him you felt your wrist being tugged—pulling you right back in the front of him.

'Told your dumbass to turn around.'

"What's your problem?" Overhaul questioned calmly, careful not to anger the girl. He still wasn't sure if she was acting like this because of something he had said or done.

"There is no problem and if so why do you care?" She replied coldly. It was clear to Overhaul that there was indeed a problem.

"I'm just...concerned [Y/n]." His voice softened.

This was completely out of his character. Yes I was ignoring him but nothing too extreme. Just turning around whenever I saw him and telling him I felt sick whenever he asked to see me. That sick card actually worked very well, he believed it everytime.

"Look, there's nothing to be concerned about Overhaul, I'm just...not feeling well is all." You smiled softly.

'Let me go. I'm smiling. Say okay and let me go Overhaul.'

"That's bullshit [Y/n]." He sighed in frustration.

"Just leave me the fuck alone, I said I'm not feeling well okay." You snapped.

You regretted that immediately. You didn't mean these things you were saying but you were so caught up in the moment. You just wanted him to leave you alone so you could go to your room to curl up in a ball and cry. Why? No clue. But your emotions were on a rampage right now.

Your sharp words annoyed Overhaul to a great extent. He was trying his best to stay composed and speak to you like a normal human being but you were making it so...fucking hard.

Having enough of the girl's illmannered demeanor. In one swift motion he turned her around, pinning her to a nearby wall.

If he were a cartoon character there would be visible steam coming from his head by now. Or maybe even that popping vein thing.

"Lose the fucking attitude." He spat, through gritted teeth.

Being the conniving person she is, instead of just agreeing with Overhaul to shut him up or even just staying silent [Y/n] thought of her next words carefully.

"Make me."