✨A Little Sneek Peek ✨

"Move out of the way you filthy Mudbloods.." said the sliver haired boy as he roughly pushed the trio to the side.

"Ow!" Said the raven haired boy as he was pushed also along with his friends and then tripped and fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Said the blonde boy as he took out his hand out to help out the boy.

"Hey! what was that for!?" Said the black haired boy with glasses as he was talking to the boy who pushed the raven haired to the ground.

The sliver haired boy looked at him with death stare. The black haired Immediately saw who it was and then said quickly "IM SO SORRY ZOLDYCK PLEASE FORGIVE US!"

The blonde boy as well know who it was and also in shock. But raven haired boy was confused and did not know what was going on so he just quite for now.

"Fine then.." Said the sliver haired boy as he crosses his arms "But next time if that newbie or any of you guys do bump into me like that again..." he continue to speak as he pointed at the raven haired boy and then to the others.

"I won't hesitate to kill all three of you... Is.That.Clear...?" He said with a scary tone in his voice "YES ZOLDYCK WE UNDERSTAND WE WILL BE GOING NOW!" Said the black haired as quickly grab the blonde and raven haired and headed to the hallway.

" Who was that!?" The raven haired boy said as the black haired let go of his wrist. "That was Killua Zoldyck...the son of the most powerful and famous death eater family.." Explained the blonde haired.

"Yeah and he's dangerous so we must stay away from him because if we don't... we'll be dead meat.." Said the black haired boy

"I don't think he's that dangerous" said the raven haired boy "Ohhh that's what you think! he's more dangerous than he looks!"

"Well I don't think he's dangerous because I ran into him earlier and he didn't do anything at all" "REALLY!?" Said the both black and blonde haired.

"Yeah but he only said to watch where I was going and walked away. I also heard that he's a beater in his house so I like to challenge him one day.." "ARE YOU CRAZY!? WHY WOULD YOU CHALLENGE HIM!?" Yelled the black haired.

"I agree with Leorio he's too hard to beat in Quidditch especially because he is good beater in his house" said the blonde haired. "Well Ima challenge him anyway" said the raven haired boy as he walked away to his common room.

"He's out of his mind!" Said Leorio "Well what you do expect? He's the son of the famous seeker of all time you know" Said the blonde haired boy. "Yeah I do and his father name was...

"GING FREECSS"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THATS IT FOR THE SNEEK PEEK LOVES 😘✨

Anyway byeeeee ✌🏼🤪