🔮Chapter 12🔮

Third's person POV
————————————————————

"W-What..?" Retz said while stepping a foot back.

"I said...give me your eyes..Retz.."

"W-What!? No! No way!" Retz exclaimed while Gon whispered yelled to Killua.

"K-Killua...aren't you gonna do anything!?" He still was blushing.

"Just wait a moment Gon..." Killua said with a smirk as he tightened his grip onto Gon's waist. "It's about to start..."

"No...? Then..Retz...give me your tongue..."

"A-Are you insane!? Hell no!" Retz yelled at Nanika. Which is never good..

"K-Killua...Can you p-please let g-go of m-me..??" Gon asked politely as he struggled a little bit.

"Sorry...I cant let you get hurt alright...? Just wait a moment..." Killua said as he let go of Gon and cupping his cheeks with his hands.

"Don't worry about it already..?"

"No! I won't give my tongue you crazy bitch!" Retz continue yelling.

"No..? Then Retz...give me your heart...."

"AHHHHH!" Retz screamed as she felt a sharp pain in her chest while falling to the ground.

"I told three times...but you said no...so have in hell..!"

"PLEASE STOP!" Retz screamed again while breathing for air.

"NANIKA THATS ENOUGH!" Killua yelled. Nanika just standed there and the sharp pain in Retz's chest stopped.

"It was a prank..! Umm happy April fools..?" Nanika randomly said while giving Retz her hand but Retz just stand up by herself.

"A-A prank..?" Gon said stuttering Yes it WAS a prank but I guess Nanika's commands were gonna hard to reject so that's why we had to stop it before Retz gets killed...AND ITS NOT APRIL FOOLS! ITS DECMEMBER!" Killua explained.

"Sorry Killua...and sorry Gon for making you scared..." Nanika apologize politely.

"O-Oh it's okay! I forgive you!" Gon said while hugging Nanika and she hugged back.

"F-Forgive..?" Retz stutter angryly. "GON DO YOU ACTUALLY FORGIVE SOMEONE WHOS A MONSTER WHO TRIED TO THREATEN ME!?-"

"Shut up before you feel the pain in chest again but more painful than any pain that you could imagine...."

"Alright calm down you little dumpling.." Killua said while he patted Nanika's head.

"You did a good job so bring Alluka so she could see okay?"

"Kay..."

With that Nanika transformed into Alluka now and that's brings her into a confusing state.

"Actually can I talk to you Retz...? Privately..?" Gon asked while turning to Killua to see if it's okay.

Killua knew what was going to happen so he nodded and took Alluka to the bathroom and then later will come back.

"So what is it Gon..?" Retz said kinda blushing but not that much when she look up at Gon and sees him mad.

"Why would you do that!?" Gon yelled at her. "You cant say people business like if you don't know the actual person!"

"Gon you don't understand...! they are death eaters and assassins! We-"

"Okay!? That doesn't matter! Their my friends and I'll won't let anyone disrespect them! Including you!"