💎Chapter 13💎

Killua's POV
———————————————————-

It's been officially a month that I became being friends with Gon and his friends.
It's quite fun actually, Alluka seems to love them since her and I never had friends and was never allowed to...

It's quite nice that Gon became friends with us, don't know why he would want us around but I guess we are grateful for him.

"Killua!!" Gon yelled as jumped on my back.

"Aaaah! Gon! Y-You scared me you     d-dumbo!" I screamed as I held on my back so he doesn't fall down.

"Sorry! But what are you doing today??" He asked while playing with my hair. Mostly I don't let anyone touch my hair...but if it's Gon...then I don't mind....

"I was just walking to my next class it's potions..." I answered."Why'd you ask??"

"Oh! You have potions too!?" He exclaimed. "Yeah..you have potions too..?"

"Of course I do! Come on! Let's go to potions together Killua!" Gon grabbed my hand gently and started walking me to potions.

I blushed so hard that even Gon had to check up on me. But thought...he's thinks that I had a fever bc of my blushing mess but I guess it's cute of him to think like that...

"Are you sure your alright Killua? We can skip if you want..?" Gon reassured while we stopped walking. "I'm fine Gon really..! You can go ahead I'll be there okay?" I said with a little smile.

"Oh ..alright! Just to be sure Killua! Well okay gotta go now! Byee!" Gon said then started running and also got yelled at the professors....hehe love that idiot....

Also speaking of idiot....I immediately turned around and saw the whore right in front of me...and yes it's the witch...

"Zoldyck...." Retz said with a cold stare.  AaAaAaAh~ sHiVer mE tImBeRs I'M sO sCaReD  😱.

"What do you want now little miss bitchlet..." I answered in a dark sharp tone, staring dead at the eye at her.

"Hey! How dare you call me that!" She exclaimed. "Whatever..but anyways! have you seen-"

I cut her off. "Listen what did I say...? Go near, touch, talk, or look at him...I'll fucking kill you alright....? Now run along now..."

And I started to walk away a little and then turned to her.

"Oh and by the way bitchlet..." I said looking at her.

"Stay away from what's mine..."

Thrid person's POV
———————————————————

And with that Killua's bloodlust filled everywhere in the school. But his bloodlust was only towards Retz no else but if there is then he wouldn't killing everyone in the school besides Gon, Alluka and his friends.

Killua gave her a blood thirsty killer stare  and then walked away from her.

Retz being weak compared to Killua, she ran away out of fear.

The rest of the day was mostly Gon and Killua hanging out but Gon had leave early but he did told Killua that he's was gonna come back but he never did.

Killua thought that he was getting in trouble again and just went to sit at the garden waiting for him while listening to music.