☘️Chapter 17☘️

Gon's POV
————————————————————

"That's basically how it happened.." I said out loud while talking to Leorio and Kurapika.

"HGFHFHYafhah IM SO GODDAMN PROUD OF YOU!!" Leorio shouted while giving me a bear hug having tears in his eyes. It's quite nice...

"Oh calm down you idiot..." Kurapika said while drinking his morning tea. "And stop shaking him for Merlin's sake!"

Leorio stopped shaking me but I still had a thought in my mind..

M-My nightmare....came back...

I felt a sharp pain on my chest. "AGH" I yelled. "GON!" Leorio and Kurapika said while Leorio catching me when I almost fell to the ground...

"Gon! Are you okay!? Where does it hurt!?" Leorio yelled as his insist of a doctor kicked in.

I showed him where it hurted, and he just gave me a little pill. "Here these should do the trick..!" He said.

"What are those Leorio...?" Kurapika asked seriously, worried about me.

"Their pills to stop the pain from imagination..!" He explained. "Basically Gon has something that's holding him back...and it was gone for 3-4 months but now....it came back.."

H-How did h-he..-

"I'm right...aren't I Gon..?" He said with a little glare. I stayed quiet, not knowing what's going on with me...

"Gon...." Kurapika signed. "I-I'm f-fine...!" I exclaimed. "There's n-nothing wrong w-with me...!"

"There is Gon! And you know it..." Leorio stated. "I'm fine....no need to worry about me...I've....already been through a lot already....and I don't need to repeat the same mistakes that I did...!"

I...didn't want them to know....

⚠️SENSITIVE TOPIC I REPEAT SENSITIVE TOPIC LOVESS⚠️

I didn't want them to know that I was abused all my life...

I didn't want them to know I was cutting myself...

I didn't want them to know that I attempted to kill myself in MANY different ways...but didn't work.....

And I didn't want them to know that I was sexually abused, harassed, assaulted, and....

That I was raped....

And the news when...no I can't say that...I don't wanna feel sad because of that...

I couldn't do it anymore.....

Get me out of here....!

Right then and there...I started sobbing.. I....don't want to anymore...I don't EVER want hear the word "g*ntle" nor people making jokes about it...

I don't....want this.....ever...

But then Kurapika and Leorio looked at me and then hugged me...

"We understand Gon....you don't need to tell us EVERY little thing yknow...? We are here for you...no matter what happens we'll always be by your side.." Kurapika reassured me by running his fingers through my hair. I shivered at the touch...

I...never...felt...this way before....

I don't remember how long someone touched my hair like that or comforting like Killua did....I always been by myself...