💗Chapter 4💗

Gon's POV
————————————————————

"Please don't hurt me...."

"PLEASE STOP!! IT HURTS!!!"

"IM SORRY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS...!"

"ILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!"

"NOOOOO PLEASE!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

*GASP*

I....... guess I had a bad dream again....

I slowly got up and went the bathroom.
I looked at my reflection and I was a terrible mess....

I did my business and got dressed and for my first day.

I hide my emotions with a smile on my face so people wouldn't notice and I am pretty good at it too....

I went to go wake up Leorio and Kurapika because I'm was scared to go alone by myself .

"HEYYY KURAPIKA, LEORIO!!!!" I started to yelled at them.

Even though that they both share a dorm together good thing, so I don't have to got each house's dorms 🥲

Then they jumped and then Leorio started to scream like a girl! It was so funny!

"GON! DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT YOU JERK!" Yelled Leorio as he pulled the covers to cover his chest.

"Gon.... please don't do that.. it literally made me almost have a heart attack if I'm being honest" Kurapika said as he scratched his head.

"Well 'sorry' I didn't expect you guys to be *that* scared" I said as I crossed my arms with a smile on my face.

"Hey! Who said that we were scared!?" Said Leorio. "I wasn't scared at all!"

"Says the one who literally screamed like a little girl..." Kurapika said as he rolled his eyes.

"Pffft-" I laughed.

"Whose side are you on Kurapika!?".

"I'm in no ones side and especially not yours 🙄" .

Leorio did a dramatic gasp.

"HOW DARE YOU KURAPIKA!"

"COME ON GUYS LETS GET BREAKFAST!"

"You woke us up because you wanted breakfast...?" Kurapika rubbed his eyes.

"OF COURSE THATS THE REASON IM HERE!"

"STOP YELLING YOUR GONNA WAKE UP EVERYBODY!" Leorio yelled trying to change.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS YELLING!?" Kurapika yelled as well.

We are all yelling until we got in trouble by Professor Bisky 😅.

But since it's our first day we didn't get detention for now.....

"Geez! I'm starving!" Leorio said walking wobbly.