🤍Chapter 19🤍

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Alright since I saw comments that people love this stupid book of mine.... I will gladly finish it!

I finally have motivation to do so, cuz I'm bored and also why not!?

Hope you enjoy it! ☺️

LITTLE FUN FACT: Did you know that chapters 1-18 were written by little 10-11 year old me who barely learn how to fuckin write a book? And also trying to spell LMAFOO-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's POV
———————————————————-

"What do you mean he doesn't like boys?, he's fucking bisexual dumbass!" Thought Killua as he walks away from the phantom troupe.

"Seriously...I wonder how it's going to turn out later in the ball..?" Killua thought again while going to Hogwarts and trying to go to the Slytherin common room but can't exactly.

"UGHH! GOD!! These stupid fucking changing stairs!" He yelled frustratingly.

After all of that, finally got in the common room and  went up to his room and shutting the door behind him

"Well I guess I should be changing since...I got a dance to attend too~"

Gon's POV
————————————————————

"Hmmmm"

"Oh hey Gon! You ready for the dance?"

"HMMMMMM"

"Uhh Gon? You feeling okay?"

"Just give him a minute Leorio.."

"OH! I KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"Okay Gon you've been in the bathroom for at least half an hour, first of all, get out of there and then you can tell us about your "plans" you say." Kurapika said, trying to stay calm and a have a little bit of patience.

"What!? But I look pretty ugly in this suit!" I whined as I sat on the toilet seat from inside I looked very bad...

"Oh cmon! It doesn't look that bad! Besides that's a nice suit you have on there, where did you buy it?" Asked Leorio trying to reassure me that it's going to be alright but...it's not.

"I didn't buy it, it was my dad's....suit". I muttered. They all went silent for a few minutes and then I finally broke the silence cuz it made me feel uncomfortable.. haha.

"Uhhh, but I cleaned it at least! It was kind of stinky and looks like something that just got out from the dumpster...sooo..".

They just didn't say anything so I started to get a little anxious.

"But anyway! Uhmm I finally know what to give Killua as a gift!"
I said while opening the bathroom door and both of them gasped.

"Omg you look so good! OH MERLIN IM SUCH A PROUD MOM!" Kurapika yelled while he threw his arms around me.

"K-Kurapika!? But your not even my mom though?" I said confused.

"Just think of me as your mom alright??" Kurapika said being offended by those words.

"Oh okay..?"

"Wait more importantly, your getting Killua a gift??" Leorio asked surprised.

"Yeah! He's a very good friend of mine, of course I'll get him a gift!"

.

..

...

"Pfft-" Leorio let out a little laugh, that's when Kurapika hits him on the shoulder.