💟Chapter 7💟

Gon's POV
————————————————————

"JDJDHDJDHFJ YOU HAVE A SERCET ADMIRER GON!? TF???" Yelled Leorio as he started to put his hands shake me hard on my shoulders.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET ONE FOR OVER A MONTH. A FUCKING MONTH. THATS NOT FAIR-"

"IDK MAYBE IM JUST HOT AND SEXY UNLIKE YOUR UGLY BITCH ASS THAT BE LOOKING LIKE A OLD MAN AND A FUCKING PEDO!!"

"WHY YOU FUCKING DICK-"

"Let him go you asshole your gonna make him sick!" Kurapika yelled as well meanwhile I'm over panicking and dying bc of crusty ass Leorio AND my secret admirer!

Leorio let go of me a few minutes later and I feel.....like I'm gonna be sick.....god hes so ugly and stinky...

And  that's when it hit me......

I FORGOT TO GO THE GARDEN SHITTTTTTTT!

"I need to go guys! Later~!" I said as I dash out and ran quickly as I can to garden.

"Wait Gon..!"

I started to run through the hallway even though I got in trouble again Professor Bisky but she lets it slide for now.

Then while I was running I tripped over someone and then fell on top of them.

"Owwww! Watch where your going you ass-"

"I'm so sorry and please excuse me~!" I said while helping them up and then dashed out again.

I didn't see a glance of them bc it's embarrassing if I do that but I'm pretty sure it was.....a boy.

Yes it definitely was! It totally was! He had a deep voice and he had manly hands so yep definitely!

Well I guess I peaked a little and saw it was a Slytherin rope so he's in Slytherin huh..?

Well I only know ONE person in Slytherin but I don't pay attention to it.

Wait.....could it be...? No!...It couldn't be..I think he is THAT dense of bumping into me so it couldn't be him...

Right...?

Alluka's POV
————————————————————

"Oh....it definitely was and definitely is~.."

"The plan is going to work definitely work!"

I said that while I'm sitting on the chair with some little bouquet of sunflowers since it was Gon's favorite. I know that bc of my brother so don't come at me 🙄.

Then I heard footsteps and looked around and it's the one and only.....
Gon Freecss!.

He was running through the hallway and l thought.... Now this is perfect ~

"H-Hey! Sorry if I'm late..!" Said the raven haired boy as he was panting.

"It's okay!" I said as I got up to hand him the flowers.

"This is for me..?" He asked.

"Of course! My name Alluka Zoldyck ! I'm your secret admirer's little sister!"

"Alluka....hmm seems your last name seems pretty familiar..and your in Hufflepuff that's great..!"

"O-Oh thank y-you Gon!"
Man this boy is pretty kind and..cute. Wow big brother has taste!!

"Anyways um why am I here?? Do you want to talk to me..?" Gon asked with a beautiful smile.

"I-I wanted you to that o-one of my siblings likes y-you..." I stutter. Shit..! I cant think of a lie..!