💍Chapter 20💍. (FINALE)

IMA ALIVE NOT DEAD!!

I WAS ABOUT TO DO AN YULE BALL OUFIT REVAL FOR THE CHARACTERS SINCE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT MY DUMB ASS  DELETED THE PHOTOS BY ACCIDENT-💀

All my hard work for nothing 😭😭😭

Anyways let's get to the story while I cry-

(Yknow shit is abt go down with this song😏)

Third person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gon...will dance with me on the dance floor this lovely evening..?"

Killua stretch his hand out to him and gave him a warm smile which made Gon's heart flutter.

"Uh...m-me?" Gon stutter, it was actually the first time he ever felt flustered or blushed. Despite how oblivious he is.

"Of course you! Who else is in front of me? dumbass..!" Killua said while blushing up a storm and hiding his face under his coat. Gon giggle and took his hand and said,

"I would love to...Killua...!"

Gon gave Killua the most wholesome smile he could ever make. Killua was now a whole tomato.

"A-Alright...l-let's go..!" Killua said trying to keep his cool while being with Gon. You see, Killua is the type that would not let his emotions get in the way of someone he cares for a lot's happiness, so he also puts on a mask too.

It is no wonder that Killua sort of relates to Gon who also has a mask of a smile, which makes both of them equally the same and also different.

Gon's the sun, and Killua's the moon. Well I can guess you can say opposites do attract.

"Woah! This is quite a huge dance floor!" Gon gasped as they went to dance floor. "U-Umm I...I quite don't know how to dance so..."

"It's alright.. I can teach you how....if you want, that is.."Killua answered putting Gon's hand on his shoulder.

"Oh okay!" Gon exclaimed while Killua put his hand on Gon's waist.

Gon was breathing heavily, he didn't know what to do and he doesn't know anything about dancing or just anything that's professional in dancing.

"It's okay, just relax." Gon was so nervous that he started sweating from his hands. "Sorry..it's just that I don't know how to dance...and it's my first time so I'm definitely going to be bad at this..."

Killua cupped his face to make him look at him. "That's totally fine Gon, don't worry about it."

"The whole reason of the Yule Ball is to have fun and of course no one is perfect , besides dancing is the way to past time in my opinion." Killua said softly.

"So.. you like dancing..?" Gon asked. "Well since I trust you not to tell anyone and basically I tell you everything, you could say I do..." Killua answered looking embarrassed. "I have been dancing since I was little...ugh looking back at the past makes me cringe.."

"There's nothing wrong with dancing Killua! Well Alluka did say one time that you danced with your stuff animal when you were little, saying "dancing is heaven to me" hahaha!"
Gon said jokingly even though he knew that would make Killua more embarrassed.