🖤Chapter 9🖤

Third person POV
————————————————————

Gon quickly ran out of the bathroom knowing that he was probably gonna get his ass beat.

"GON FREECSS WHERE ARE YOU!?"
Yelled Kurapika as he was trying to find him.

"IM HERE KURAPIKA IM HERE!"
Gon shouted as he was headed towards them.

"Gon there you are!" Leorio said "Where were you!? We've been looking for you everywhere in the school!"

"Oh well...." he went a little quite. "Well!? What happened!?"

"A lot happened...😓" Gon said nervously.

"Well?? What happened!? We're waiting!" Leorio asked impatient.

"Okay damn I'm on it!"

Gon explained that he was chased by the Slytherin boy for being with his sister (actually not true Killua was angry at Alluka for being with HIM and it was jealousy 😚 but he also scared him away so Alluka could not talk to him so yuhhh). A whole clown started to get freaky with him also carried him to the Hospital Wing creeply and a pin head who was just tired of all the annoying  bullshits in the world.

"And also met someone in the bathroom even tho I don't know why I went there 😅" he said scratching his head.

"Wow..your a dumbass ..." Leorio said shaking his head "But who did you meet?"

"Well it's a guy and it is his last year at this school!"

"Oh really what's his name??"

"Oh! Umm I think his name was....Chrollo Lucifer!"

.

..

...

........

.............

.................

"Who...?"  Kurapika asked but in a very unusual way....

"Umm Kurapika are you okay..? your acting different..." Gon said worrying why the all sudden change...?

"Gon what did I say...? who was it...?" Kurapika asked again but putting his head down this time,... that's not a good sign...

"K-Kurapika....Are you really okay..?" Leorio put his hand on Kurapika's shoulder "Just calm down alright..?"

"Let go of me Leorio..." Kurapika smacked his hand away. "Tell me Gon, speak pacifically who was it...?"

"Kurapika please calm dow-"

"JUST TELL ME GODDAMN IT!"

They all froze in shock about what have Kurapika said...

"It's Chrollo Lucifer...! There happy!?"
Gon stammer. "Now tell me what's going on-"

Quickly Kurapika's eyes turned red pushed Gon out of the way and started running towards the Headmaster's Office.

"KURAPIKA! WAIT!" Leorio yelled as he also started running towards Kurapika not caring if he was angry....he wanted to be with
him...