🎀 Chapter 14 🎀

Killua's POV
———————————————————

~2 months later ~

It's been...2.fuckin.month.. 2 FUCKING MONTHS AND IN 2 WEEKS ITS THE FUCKIN YULE BALL!!

God....and you have to...actually no! You are FOCRED to go with someone!
Well it's mostly for couples that already had committed their love for each other....

BUT STILL ITS EMBARRASSING!
"Hey Killua!" A voice called out. I thought it was Gon so I quickly turned around to greet him warmly....

But I guess i was wrong....it was...uhh wait what was his name again??? Relorio..???

"Hey! It's Leorio!! Not 'ReLoRio'!!!" Leorio snapped while running towards me. Wait.... HOW TF DID HE READ MY MIND!?

"If you're asking how am I reading your mind it's because....Kurapika had hex me with a spell for stealing his chicken wing..."Leorio signed sadly.

"Oh I see...then what are you doing here Leorio ..?" I asked.

"Oh well you know that the Yule Ball is gonna happen in 2 weeks right?"
"Yes...I do know that....why??"

"Well are you gonna ask out anybody or do you plan to..??" He finally said getting 'straight' to the point.

I felt my blush crawling on my face.
"N-No of course n-not!" I exclaimed while covering my face. "Why would you think I would ask someone out I mean they don't like me like THAT!"

"Oh~ so you do have a crush~" Leorio teased and I punched him in the face.

"S-Shut the fuck up! I do not!"

"OWW! IM JUST SAYING YOU ASSHOLE! DONT PUNCH ME THAT HARD!"

"Well I guess I do....but I'm not gonna tell you who it is!" I yelled at him while rubbing my fist.

"Oh so you do have one~ I KNEW IT!"

"So what? It's not like I'm going to ask them out..."

I cant tell him that I have a crush on..G-

"It's Gon....isn't it..??" Leorio smirked as he stare at me with sneaky eyes.

I immediately froze and blushed really red when he said his name...

"Hah! I'm right aren't I? I mean it's obvious since...he's the only one you talk to EVERY SINGLE DAY!"

"Well I don't think he likes me like
'that' he probably thinks of me as a friend...." I signed.

"Oh please! He likes you! But I guess he's oblivious but really! He likes you but you just gotta man up and talk to him obviously! Cmon..." He encourages me with a nudge from his elbow.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea...? Because when I ask him...well MAYBE.. I want ask him in a very special way...." I said while crossing my arms.

"In a special way...? Like what?" He asked. "Like you know...give him a present and tell him to meet me by the fountain...or give him sunflowers..little things like that...I suppose.."

"Oh I see...well I think you should do a a little scavenger hunt for him...you know since Gon actually loves these types of games...like he's a child of heart yknow??" He suggested to me.

"Yeah that could actually work..." I said thinking. "Wow...even if you're an old man you still have the smarts of a teenager..." I teased.

"IM NOT AN OLD MAN IM 22!!" He yelled at me. "Wait really...? Man...your ass don't even look like your age..."