🔒Chapter 18🔒

Thrid person's POV
————————————————————

"Bruh man the fuck up!" Phinks said as he elbowed Killua hard. "Even though the Yule Ball is today you have to be the man! Not him okay!?" "Oww! What the fuck asshole!? And yes I know that!" Killua winced in pain.

They were all
"Feitan agrees." Said a boy who just came out of nowhere. "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK-" yelled Phinks and Killua. "Seriously buddy....WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT!!?" Yelled Phinks.

"Phinks should know." "NO I DONT FEITAN!" "Can you..SHUT THE FUCK UP-!?"

Then they heard footsteps coming, but it sounds like someone is walking in heels.

"I'm done knitting your outfit Killua..." out come a woman with pink hair and a little ponytail tied with a blue ribbon. She also came with a black bag.

"Finally!" Killua sighed. "Thanks Machi..maybe your finally getting useful yknow?"

"Oh shut up!" Machi exclaimed. "Your fucking lucky that I made the outfit for you with my strings spell! And also you wanted to look 'hot and sexy' in a way..sooo be grateful!".

She threw the bag on Killua's face, turned around and walked away while flipping her hair to her right.

"Man...what a bitch..." Phinks sighs quietly so he doesn't get punch by any woman at all. Killua started eagerly unwrapping the black bag. And to his surprise... something was in the bag.

"Wait.....THIS A MAID OUTFIT-!" He screeched. Feitan and Phinks looked at him and laughed. "AND IT CAME WITH CAT EARS-!?"

"BAHAHAHAHA-"
"HAHAHA- now you can be a little gIrLy gIrL"
"WHEEEZEEE-"
"OH SHUT UP-!"

"THAT SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH-" 
Killua growled. All you hear from underneath the floor is Machi laughing her ass off. Which made Killua even MORE pissed.

"Hehehe...calm down Kil..." Phinks said while wiping a tear away from his eyes.  "Yes indeed. calm calm~" Feitan said while his hands are like together  so it could like he was praying.

"Tch. Whatever- anyways where's actually my suit-?" "Here..!"

Killua turned around and a other woman but she had short black hair with big round yellow glasses and also a vacuum that has a....mouth..?

"Oh thank god..! Thanks Shizuku...." Killua as he snatched it away from her nicely. "Damn you have to be harsh on her..." Phinks said while almost patting his hair. "Yeah yeah....whatever.."

"Now now, what's going on here..??" Suddenly a young man's voice called out. They all turned and it was a young lad with blonde hair and blueish/greenish eyes with a little smirk on his face.

"Oh great...it's the blonde bitch...." Killua sighed. "Hey! Don't call me a bitch asshat!" "You are one. Sharlnark." Now a woman's voice popped out.

"Pakunoda! Your supposed to be on my side!" Sharlnark whined. "Again. I'm not in any side in particular alright.? Uvogin...let's hurry up with this mission we have."

"Yeah yeah whatever." Uvogin sighed while him and Along Pakunoda's heels clicking on the ground as they leave the place.

"Uhh big brother what are you doing here-?" A familiar voice said. Killua looked down and saw Kalluto.

"Oh, I totally forgot you were in the phantom troupe...." Killua sighed again. "Did Machi suit up your outfit for the ball??" Kalluto asked. "Duh of course it's obviously why am I here, even though I wouldn't go in the first place here..."

"*gasp* your rude! Mmmph-" Shalnark pouted . "Oh shut up would you!?" "I don't think your "Prince Charming" would think of you weird!" "You motherfucker-"

"Stop." A cold voice said. "Oh cmon Nobunaga, it was just getting spicy!" Phinks said annoyed.

"Shut up or ill fucking you. You ugly fugly goodwill looking rip off Justin Bieber that's be looking like a voodoo doll ass piece of shit."

"BAHAHAHA-" "You're not safe either Feitan." "...." "AHH SHIT-"

God their annoying... Killua thought as he walked away from the chaos scene that's happening . Wonder what's Gon doing..? Why he go out with me?... I don't think that....

"He doesn't even like boys...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 18 DONE!

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND ITS VERY SHORT!

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY-! (I'll try my best to post more!)

BYEEEE LOVESSS💘💘💘❤️