💕Chapter 1💕

(Hope you like the music in the  background ✌🏼✨)

Gon POV:
————————————————————

"Gon! Wake up we're gonna be late for the Hogwarts Express!"

"Okay Aunt Mito!"

Hi my name is Gon Freccss! And I'm going to my first year at Hogwarts! I'm so nervous and excited at the same time!!  But the only problem is that........ I'm 17 years old and I haven't got my Hogwarts letter until a few months ago and I have to go today but I remember that kids used to go to Hogwarts at the age 11. So I guess Hogwarts must have changed!

I quickly got up, took a quick shower and got dressed.

Aunt Mito made me breakfast and I quickly ate and went upstairs to get my Luggage.

"Gon Ima wait for in car okay?"
Yelled Aunt Mito.

"Alright Aunt Mito!" I yelled back as I was packing my stuff to go.

After that I ran to the car and went inside and we headed for the road.

"Are you excited to go to Hogwarts!"
Aunt Mito asked me in car.

"Well of course Aunt Mito!" I said back.

"That's great!"

"But Aunt Mito?".

"Yes Gon?" Said Aunt Mito to me.

"Have you went to Hogwarts with dad?" I asked.

Aunt Mito went silent for a few minutes and then said:

"Of course I did Gon....your dad and I went to Hogwarts together but he was in his 2nd year I was in my 1st year...."

"Really!?" I said surprisingly because she never talks about my dad or even bring him in to the conversation if she had too!

"Yes really and your dad was very at good Quidditch.. he's was very skilled as well and I just to stand there and watch him play... and it actually quite boring to me but but others says otherwise" she continue to speak again.

"Wow!" I said.

"He's was your age when he became the world's greatest seeker of all time... and after that he became a strong wizard and that's when he had you".

"But didn't you say that he abandoned me after I was born..?" I asked Aunt Mito.

"Yes..." said Aunt Mito silently "He left when you were born because he wants to continue to be a stupid seeker or wizard or whatever you want to call it!"

"I see..." I said thinking that I am probably not good enough for my dad or causing him  to leave me like that...

Aunt Mito noticed my face. my smile that turned into a sad and emotionless face.

When we arrived Aunt Mito gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Try to be strong Gon alright? Remember I will always love you for who you are and it doesn't matter what you do. I'll always love you alright?" She said to me.