❣️Chapter 6❣️

Third person POV
————————————————————

Gon woke up at 4am in the morning

'Damn that's unusual for me to get up this late at night' he thought as he trying to cover his eyes with his arm.

Then he heard a knock on the door. 'Who the fuck knocks at my door this late at night!?' He thought while getting up to get the door.

He checked the door hole then he saw a girl...'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT A GIRL!?' He rubbed his eyes to make sure he is seeing okay.

Oh my gosh, it is a girl.... He gulped nervously like tf did this happened all of a sudden..!

He nervously opened the door revealing a girl with blonde hair and short with blue crystal eyes looking up at him.

"Are you Gon Freecss?" She asked.

"Um yes? What brings you here actually?" He asked very nervously. How the fuck that this girl knows where is his dorm room is and did she get here!? She's in Hufflepuff!

"Oh...wait Gon! Omg it's been forever...!"

'Wait...what is she talking about?' Gon thought like as if this girl asked him to commit arson or she brought a dead bird for him.

"I can't believe it!... I finally found you..!"

"Um miss? What are you talking about and do you mean that you 'found' me??". He asked as if this girl was tripping on them drugs.

"You don't remember me??" She asked while stepping close to me.

"N-No I d-don't really-y ?" Gon stutter he did not know who this girl is. But although she seems quite familiar to him.

"You don't really remember me..?"

"Mine deepest apologies but I don't remember you...well I don't think so..."

"It's me.....Retz!.."

"That name......oh! Now I remember..! Now I clearly understand now!!'

"RETZ MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND!" Gon kinda yelled softly while he hugged and Retz hugged back.

"Finally! You remember me damn your very slow..!" She said teasing him.

"Oh shut up! I couldn't remember bc you looked like a pick me girl with your Barbie looking ass 🖐🏼🙄"

"Stfu bitch not my fault your ass can't literally remember my sexyness cause obviously you don't have no brain 🥱"

"I know your plastic, rag doll, lookin sherk mix with donkey, built like a humpy dumpy that fucking commit suicide with your flat chested and having no ass ain't talking to adorable little me~"

'*sigh* he never changed..' Retz thought to herself. 'That's good..'

Gon and Retz were auguring but until he have to let her inside of his dorm room bc they will get in trouble for causing chaos again.

They kept auguring back and forth with some harsh words as comebacks kinda...

These are examples: (warning kinda chaotic but yuh)

Gon- "I'm just built different unlike your ugly ass."

Retz- "That's why you're dad left your  ass!"