💞Chapter 10💞

Gon's POV
———————————————————-

One month later ~

"Alright students settle down!" Professor Bisky roared as the students sat down in the tables in the hallway for breakfast.

"Alright...*ahem* today is Hogsmade ..! Some of you first years that don't know...Hogsmade is a trip that all students in Hogwarts go and you can buy many goodies as you want and you can make friends along the way too!" She explains.

"Since it's is a very special day you can go to your family's homes to get them to signed your paper to Hogsmade! And of course you need permission! and if I caught you fake signing the paper you're going to get expelled here okay!?"

"YES MS BISKY!" Yelled all the students omg Hogsmade! I'll love to go and see!!

After all the lessons and classes Professor Bisky send us home to change and to get permission from our parents.

I quickly ran to the door and knocked on the door.

I cant wait to see Aunt Mito again! I haven't seen her for almost half a year!

Then the door opened and revealed Aunt Mito saying "hello..?"

Then she looked down and saw me she was so shocked to see me.

"Surprise Aunt Mito..!" I yelled as I hugged her tight.

"Gon...." She said as she started crying "Gon..! Oh how I missed you so much..!" She hugged me even tighter.

"No need to cry Aunt Mito! I came here to visit and ask you something!"

"For sure Gon but...get inside it's snowing..!"

They both went inside. And Aunt Mito stopped me and said "Remember say hello to grandma okay...?"

"Of course I would!" I said while going to the living room.

"Hey there grandma how you been..!" I asked.

........

"That's great..! Well I had an amazing day as well!"

..........

"Oh that's wonderful grandma! But I need to change for Hogsmade!"

.........

"Awww thank you grandma! But I need to go gomen..."

I ran up to her and gave her a little kiss.

"Sayonara grandma......"

I quickly ran upstairs and closed his door shut.

Aunt Mito came after I went to upstairs.

"He just like Ging huh mother..?" Aunt Mito said.

.........

She looked at her with a smile on her face.

"Hope your proud of him....mother..."
She kissed her "rest peacefully mother..." she said and walked away

And leaving there was an old picture frame with a photo of my grandma holding him when he's was a child....

.

.....

......

..........

"Im ready Aunt Mito....!"I exclaimed while having toast on my hand.

"Oh.....alright well take care..." Aunt Mito said with a weak smile on her face.

I immediately hugged her tightly knowing that she's sad.