💘Chapter 5💘

Gon's POV:
———————————————————-

I couldn't sleep.....

I tried so hard but the nightmare doesn't stop.....

I kept dreaming  about me getting torture to death and....

It's so terrifying that I stayed up over several nights.

I know it's bad for my health but I can't help it....

I tried to pray at night to God or Jesus but it doesn't work...

I even tried to think positive and happy stuff that I would be okay....

But it doesn't go away....

It was 5am I had just woken up from another nightmare I had...

I started to hit the showers before breakfast so I could be clean for my.... I loss count 😓 I think it's been 3 days...?

After showering I put on my uniform then headed for Kurapika and Leorio!

Like come on! They always are together and they are lazy too, like wtf are they!? Sloths!? ummm wait nvm I don't think that's nice and I gotta stop 😀😀

Well... I mean they act like a married couple and auger like one too sooooo maybe they're dating??? Maybe who knows? (Maybe author-chan will make them be one! 😉😉😉)

I ran 'quietly' to their dorm room even tho it's snowing outside I don't think we will do Quidditch in this time I believe?

I burst through the door and yelled:

"RISE AND SHINE BESTIEEEEES!!!"

They jumped out of fear, of course like they usually do🙄.

Again Leorio screamed:

"AAAAAAAAAGH~" Yknow like a girl would do.

"SHUT THE FUCK YOU BITCH EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU!" Kurapika snapped .

"Oh Sh-" I said until Kurapika has got out his chains. Oh no! Yknow when shit is about to go down when he brings up the chains😅

Then he started to hit Leorio then smack me a little bc he knows that when he touches me Ill end him 😃😃

JK it's bc I'm his new friend or 'favorite' I might say 😏😏 because he has been friends with Leorio ever since so yeahhh #favorite. ✌🏼

Then Professor Bisky budge though the door.

"CAN YOU GUYS BE QUIET EVERY ONE ELSE IS TRYING TO SLEEP!!" She yelled then the dorm went silent.

Then she turned to me, "Just because you can do whatever you want or being famous... doesn't mean that I could get you in trouble okay?"

"I know Professor Bisky I'm sorry for causing trouble.." I said with a sad tone.

She signed, "I'll...let you off the hook this time but the next you will be going to detention understood Freecss?"