🃏♥️Chapter 8🖤📍

(Short VERY short and kinda rushed)

Gon's POV
————————————————————

"Awwww aren't you a cute one...~"

I heard that creepy and chilling voice...as I turn around I close my eyes shut for 1, I didn't want see the person. And 2, the pain in my ankle hurts like a bitch....

"W-Who...a-are....you-u...?" I asked stuttering.

"Well little fruit~...." He began. "My name is Hisoka....Hisoka Morrow..my dear..~ and I'm in my last year in this school..."

"H-Hisoka M-Morrow...?"

"That's right my little fruit..~"

He looked down at me finally showed his face out of the darkness. He looked....uhh how should I say this..?

"Are you a clown by any chance..?" I asked him cuz curiosity  took over me.

He just looked at me blankly and then he chuckled a little.

"No of course not...let's say that I'm a magician...~" he said while holding up the joker card that was craved to the tree.

"A magician huh...?"  I said looking up at him. "That's so...cool..!"

"Why thank you little fruit..~" he said taking the compliment.

"Your welcome.!" I answered.

We stayed there for a few minutes and then tried to get up but of course....my ankle hurts...😓.

"H-Hey uhh Hisoka.? Can you help me up please..?" I asked while holding my hand up to reach him.

He didn't anything at all but held his hand anyway to grab me I guess that good!

But at the time he grabbed my hand he yanked me very quickly and then put me on his lap facing him.

"Did anyone ever told you about how adorable you look my little unripped fruit..~?" He said whispering into my ear. It gave me shivers down my spine...

"Uhhh-"

"My..~ I wonder how tasteful you really are..~" he licked his lips while saying that.

He put a hand on my face touching my lips and one hand on my bum rubbing it. T-This is very u-uncomfortable..!

Before he say something else I heard voice called out of the darkness.

"That's enough Hisoka..."

He turned around to face the figure. And the person who talked came out to their face.

I-Is that a-a girl!?

"Awwww~ why hello Illumi..~" he said while pushing me aside. "Haven't seen you in a while pretty boy...~"

Oh it's guy....welp I didn't know..!

"What were you doing to the first year you idiot of a clown..."

"Nothing of course..~ nothing at all~"

"Wait a minute isn't that that one guy who is famous for Quidditch...?"

"I believe so...~ am I right my little fruit.....~?"

Before I say anything else my vision turned dark idk why but it did....

Then I somehow woke up to the Hospital Wing and I think Hisoka and Illumi were right next to me.

Wait......HISOKA AND ILLUMI!?....HOSPITAL WING!? ...