💝Chapter 2💝

(Music again 🤪)

TW: swearing  I guess really don't know lol

Killuas POV:
————————————————————

"Big brother wake up were gonna be late!" Said my little sister.

"Yeah yeah I'm up" *yawns*.

The name's Killua Zoldyck and I'm going to my 1st year of Hogwarts I guess.... I'm 17 years old and idk how the fuck I got to Hogwarts but I guess lucky me..  I had rough childhood but don't to talk about it.. and a lot of people fear me and that's fine with me because after all..

I'm the son of the famous death eater family. My family runs the business and my father runs assassination business. So technically we have assassination skills so we could just kill anyone we want and we won't to jail for that because of the police like the pussys they are... they are too scared to even look at us.

"Another day of  torture" I thought to myself as I got up and got ready for the day. "And it's raining.... lucky me."

"I made you breakfast big brother!" Said my sister as put the plate in the counter.

The breakfast:

"Wow you did a good job little sis" I said as I patted her head

Oh silly me! this is my little sister Alluka I forgot to introduce her.
She's 14 and as well going to her first year with me at Hogwarts.

But problem is with Alluka is that... she's transgender and my family hates her so much that they torture her and even lock her up in our basement.

I just hate my whole family for doing that and they don't just hate her they also scared or even angry at her other side...

"NANIKA"

Nanika is a warm and soft spirit that possesses Alluka and does wishes well only for me of course.

"Say Alluka are you excited?" I said as I was done eating breakfast and packing my bags.

"Yes I'm super excited Big brother!" She said jumping up and down in excitement.

"That's good" I said as I was done packing my bags and Alluka's.

I looked at the time shit we are late!

I looked around but only to see Alluka in confusion.

"I guess she's the only choice" I said to myself or else we're gonna be late.