💌Chapter 15💌

Gon's POV
———————————————————-

I was at potions class with Zushi studying on how to make a Love potion again...AND I FORGOT HOW!

"Whoa there! Don't sweat it Gon..!" Zushi said as he patted my shoulder.
"Everything will be fine! I-I have the a-answers if you-u want!!" He stutter.

I already know that Zushi doesn't like cheating on tests but he still gives them to me cuz yknow he's my best friend!!

Well he's my 2nd best friend! Since Killua is my 1st...! "Oh! Thanks Zushi! I appreciate that!" I said politely as I grabbed the paper of answers.

"Mr Freecss and Mr Zooci...what are you two doing?" Asked the potions teacher while walking around.

"Sorry Professor Palm! It won't happen again!" I said nicely. Well I'm probably gonna do it again..

"It's a-alright Gon no worry..." she said smiling as she was walking towards me and Zushi.

"And you Zooci..." she snarled changing her WHOLE act to him while Zushi just sweating his ass off.

"U-Uh palm? M b can Please don't threaten Zushi please?" I said while laying a hand on him. "Go easy on my friend please!"

"...Alright fine.." Professor Palm said sighting. "Be lucky Zooci...you're my least favorite here..." she glared at him.

"O-Oh....o-okay.." Zushi said while scratching his neck sad.

"Anyways students! All of you are dismissed!" Professor Palm said while going to her desk/table.

Zushi and I was packing our bags and left the class. "Geez...it's boring in all the classes!" I whined while zombie walked out my way to outside.

"Well...it's not THAT bad actually...!"Zushi said. "Of course your the book worm aren't ya?" I said sighing.

"Oh! Gon look! There's a note on your bag!" Zushi pointed out. "Really? No way your messing with me huh?" I said not falling for his tricks. He's actually a VERY good prankster...but of course! He learned it from me..! 😌

"No I'm not!" He exclaimed as he reached my bag to get the letter. "Here! There was!" He said while shoving the letter to my chest.

I looked at it very closely...and it was from Killua!

As I opened the letter, I started to read down to see what he wrote:

"Dear Gon,

if you are reading this....I just wanna say hello:) and also I apologize for not coming to class today...I've have been busy with....things....but yeah..oh and also, i have been doing something for you ..mmm I guess you can think of this as...a game! I'd like you to follow the directions that I'm going to give to you...it's like a little quiz of how well do you know me or..uhh us? Something like that...so are you ready for the clue for the game..?-"

"Oh I see what's he doing~" Zushi hummed randomly as he was also reading the note with me.

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing Gon! Just continue reading..!! Pretend you d-did not hear m-me!!" Zushi panicked as he was waving his hands a little.

"I- umm okay..?" I said continuing on with the note. I'm very excited if we are playing games!! I love games!!

"-I thought so...but anyways! Your first clue for the game is...where did we first meet in person/face to face...? And if you know...then go to it I'll be waiting for you when you finish the whole game...see you Gon..~Killua Zoldyck.."