3.1 Tryouts

Get ready for a new character! And thanks for the 20 reads! And 2 votes. Ok now here's the beginning of chapter 3:

************************************

"Attention Ladies!" Ally yelled causing everyone to look at her.

"And only ladies." Jazzy added. The guys turned away and went back to talking or whatever it is they do.

"We are looking for one singer to join forces with us and win X Factor." Niki explained. Most of the girls did't care and just walked away. Only three of them stayed however.

"Erm... Okay," Niki said a little hurt that the others just walked away dismissing the idea.

"Okay the auditions will be in 5 minutes," Molly said. All the girls ran to different places and began practicing their songs. Molly and Ally got a table from the back of the class and put four pieces of paper on it. Niki and Jazzy got four chairs and put them all on one side of the table. In five minutes the corner of the class room looked like a little crappy version of the X Factor try outs.

"First contestant!" Molly beckoned. A girl with tan skin, green eyes, and blonde hair walked onto stage. She could have been a goddess. She wore 'Pink' yoga shorts, a white tank top that said 'Manchester' in gold letters and 'Lions' in red letters, and cheer shoes. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. She was obviously a cheerleader.

"Ello," the girl said, "In Lexi and I will be singing 'The Star Spangled Banner'." The four 'judges' wrote down her name and song. Even though she had the face of an angel her voice could kill an angel. She was off key, off beat, you name it! She.Was.Horrible!

"Um." Ally said, "Um...erm...thank you... For that...um...song. I guess."

"Next!" Molly yelled. The next girl was the complete opposite. She had black hair, pale skin, and dark brown eyes. She wore black sweats. She even wore black Chucks and matching black eyeliner.

"You can call me Star." She said.

"Okay what will you be singing?" Jazzy asked.

"Twinkle twinkle little star," Star replied with a straight face. Start sang the whole song without changing a note. She was monotone. It was as if she was just talking.

"Um. Okay. Next!" Niki said. All four of the girls began to think that they wouldn't find a fifth member and just be a group of four. The next girl wore jeans, a plain pink shirt and had her hair up in a ponytail.

"Hi," the girl said in a shy quiet voice, "I'm Mindy and I will be singing 'I Will Aways Love You'." By the end of the song the girls were blown away.

"Wow your voice is almost as good as Niki's," Ally said. Niki's cheeks turned a little pink because she was flattered.

"Wow thanks," Mindy gushed.

"I think we found our fifth member!" Niki said running up to hug Mindy. Pretty soon all five girls were hugging.

"Okay we will meet at my place to practice after school today," Molly said. Mindy exchanged numbers with all the girls.

************************************

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait. <<<Haha that's the name of Lil' Wayne's album or whatever.

Can't wait to write the next part for some weird reason.

Next part is just kinda a filler. I mostly can't wait for when I can write about X Factor.

Loves and Kisses!