8.1 Let the Games Begin

(A/N: OMFG i am so sorry I just got my phone back, again. While I was phone less I started a new story in my notebook and I might post it.)

Niki's P.O.V

Ugh! Zayn is just so, so, so um... fuckable? Um lets say sexual cause that's more tasteful. Anyway he just makes me feel so alive when I'm with him but I'm just scared he will find someone better. I can't help but be jealous.

Anyway, once we got back to the stage we meet up with our friends who were on a big mat that said groups. My group had on black cheer spanks that said #teampink and a pink sports bra that said Xfactor. The guys wore black basketball shorts and instead of wearing their team tank tops they painted #teamlightblue on their chest. I noticed how fit they were. Louis came skipping up to us.

"So did you fuck?" Louis said rather loud. I choked on the air.

"Louis!" Zayn scolded as he patted my back.

"No!" I replied. My cheeks heated up a little.

"Oh. Well go with your team, Niki. As of now we are competitors." Louis beamed.

"But?"-

"No buts. Now go play with your group." Louis said as he pushed me away. Zayn just smiled and waved. Mindy handed me out uniform.

"Hurry up we have to be done in 2 minutes or else we don't get 10 bonus points!" Molly pointed out. It's like a minute run just to get the restrooms.

"Just change here!" Ally said.

"Ally!" Mindy scolded.

"No she's right." I admitted.

"Are you serious?" Jazzy asked.

"Just circle around me." I said. The girls did as they were told. I shimmied out my skirt and top. I squeezed into my shorts and shorts bra.

"Wow that was fast." Ally said as she put a stripe of pink paint, provided by the staff, under each of my eyes.

"Yep. We used to do that in cheer when we needed to change or pick wedgies." I beamed.

"It looks kinda tight your whole ass is almost hanging out your spanks." Molly said. I twirled Molly around and looked at her shorts.

"Honey, I think they are like that cause your cheeks are out too." I said. She tugged at her spanks.

"Isn't this a family show?" Mindy asked.

"Well this part is just on the Internet so I guess this has like parental warnings or something." Jazzy guessed. Just then the judges walked on stage. The said nothing. They just held up signs that said a category and a meeting place. Simon's, of course, said Groups at the stage.

"Go!" All of the judges said. All the single acts scurried away to their meeting places. Once it was just the groups he began to talk.

"One Direction in light blue, Bad Girls Next Door in pink, Barbies in gold, Emblem3 in red, Little Mix in purple, Kool Kidz in green, Bro Code in yellow, and 5 Seconds of Summer in orange. By the end of Bootcamp Camp, two of the groups will be gone. This day will be filled with challenges both mental and physical. Be safe and have fun. You are now in the hands of Jeff, from Survivor. Bye." He said then left the stage as Jeff walked on.

"The first game is a mixture of keep away and capture the flag. Each team has a chest were they put the flags the catch. They could hid the chest where ever they want. Each person gets one flag. You can hid it on you or in your chest. You try to take others however you want. The team with the most flags in the chest at the end wins. You can also steal from other teams chest. There is a Xfactor flag hidden in the woods. If you get it, it counts as five flags which could be the difference from winning or losing this challenge. Do you get it?" Jeff said. A choirs of yes's came from the groups. Jeff put us all in a circle facing away from each other. Our chest were about ten feet away from us.

"Ready? GO!" Jeff said.

"We won't stop till we surrender!" One Direction called out. I swear my boyfriend and his friends are light-weight retarded.

************************************Author's Note:

Short and simple. Sorry for the wait but I got in trouble so. 1 Comment needed for next part.