4.5 The Ride

When the potty goers got back in the car everyone was staring at Molly.

"What is that on your neck?" Liam asked Molly.

"Nothing." Molly said in a fast high pitched voice as she covered her neck. Niki and Jasmine were cracking up.

"Let me see!" Niall yelled as he rushed over to Molly. He began to pry her hands off her neck. He finally got them off and Liam gasped and covered his mouth.

"What is it?" Zayn asked. He went over to see what happened.

"Oh My God!" Zayn let out before he started laughing.

"It's not funny!" Molly said as her cheeks grew red. Soon everyone was gathered around observing her neck.

"Wow nice job Jim." Harry teased. Jim's cheeks grew red too.

"You guys are just jelous." Jim said.

"No we just don't want to see you guys make a baby in this limo!" Ally said. Everyone laughed.

***

Louis' P.O.V

Let me give you some juciy details! So the total drive took about 3 hours and 30 minutes. For most of time Niall was eating everything in sight.

Jim and Molly made out 98% and the other 2% was something like this.

"Molly." Jim said.

"Yes Jim?" Molly questioned. Jim pulled out a little box and gave it to Molly. She opened it and held up a gold necklace. It was half of a heart and it said 'apart of me will always be with you.'

"Aw thank you," Molly said, "where is yours?" Jim showed her his half of the necklace and they put them together. It make a full heart. Then they returned to making out.

Liam and Mindy were talking about some new video game or something. Nothing really juicy there. Me, Harry, Jazzy, Niki, Zayn, and Ally played 'Would you rather' for quite awhile. I have to admit I never knew Niki had such a dirty mind. She came up with the best would you rathers. Anyway after about 30 minutes of playing Zayn and Niki quit. They started talking and flirting and stuff. I mean they say they are best friends but I'm sure they can become more. I knew Harry was mad because he still likes Niki. Anyway so she gets tired and falls asleep on Zayn lap. And he starts sing a song to her while playing with her hair. They are so cute! And once we went over a speed bump and she woke up.

"It's ok love go back to sleep," he cooed rubbing small circles on her back. Anyway by the time we got to the hotel Zayn was sleep too. Harry, Mindy, Jim, and Molly were sleep too.

************************************AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This was kinda short but It will get better.

LOVES AND KISSES