5.3 Getting Ready

(Short note: I am using the American judges because I know more about them. Sorry for being American lol) 

Today was the day that could change both groups' life's for ever. The bathroom was crowed with the 11 warm bodies all getting ready. There was a few moments when the small room was less crowed because people went in and out to change out of their pjs and into their audition outfits.  

"Did anyone see my other shoe?" Niall asked everyone.  

"It is in your hand," Louis said. 

"Move I can't see the mirror!" Zayn complained pushing his way infront of everyone. Once he was satisfied with his spot he fiddled with his hair. 

"Your hair is fine." Mindy commented.  

"Does anyone have a flat iron?" Niki asked.  

"Liam does," Harry called as he ran to get it. Liam's cheeks turned pink.  

"Here!" Harry called passing the straightener.  

"Why is it pink?" Niki asked trying not to laugh. 

"Um. Hurry up guys we leave in 30 minutes." Liam announced changing the subject. Niki dropped it and started doing her puffy African American hair. When everyone was done they looked amazing. (I'll post pics later!) Niki wore a pink dress that fell to her mid thigh. The lower half looked a little fluffy but wasn't like a tutu. The part which covered her chest had black lace over it. Right under her breast was a black bow. The dress was strapless. On her feet where black and pink heels. Her hair was straightened and she had a side bang that covered some of her face. Ally wore a blue dress that fell around her knees. It tied around the neck. She wore blue heels. Her hair was up in a bun. Her loose strains of hair curled naturally. Molly wore a purple dress that fit tightly. It ended right above her knees. Her blonde hair was in loose curls that fell on her shoulders. Her feet perched on gold heels. Jasmine wore a red dress that fell to mid thigh. It and a big red bow on her chest, one right under it, and one at her waist. Her heels were black with red hearts. Mindy wore a dark green long sleeved dress. It had a deep V-neck. Her hair feel behind her in a fishtail braid. Her feet in dark green heels. Harry wore a long sleeve blazer with a red and black plaid shirt under it. He wore black Chucks. Zayn wore a red lettermen with an 'M' on it. He wore jeans and red Chucks. Louis wore a striped tee and red skinny jeans. His feet were in white Converse. Niall wore a red polo and white skinnies. His feet had white Supras on them. Liam wore tan skinny jeans and a light blue and white plaid shirt. He had on light blue All Stars.  

"Come on!" Liam called, "We can't be late!"

"Wait how do we look?" Niki asked as all the girls struck a pose.

"Like the bootleg Power Rangers. Now come on." Liam said. All the girls complained.

"He was kidding you look like the sexy Telotubbies." Harry laughed. Everyone grabbed their phones, purses, and wallets and went into the lobby. There was a limo waiting for them outside the. One by one they all piled into the limo. 

*** 

Liam's P.O.V 

Once we got to the front of the line we were split up. The boys and I went to one booth and the girls went to the one a few booths over. When I walked into the small room with me friends there was two judges, none of them were Simon, Brittney, Demi, or L.A Reid, who looked bored. They two wore a white shirt that said 'X Factor Judge' and black pants. They both were looking down at there clipboards.  

"Names?" The red headed guy asked as he glanced up at us, then writing down our names and numbers as we told him. The black haired female glanced up at us and looked down again. She quickly rose her head again. Her double take startled her partner. They whispered a few things I couldn't make out. The to look back toward us a little more interested.  

"Okay boys," The woman cheerfully said, "show us what you got!" We all got in our spots and began to sing and dance.

RHarry: Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful. 

Zayn: Isn't she precious, Less than one minute old. 

Me: I never thought through love we'd be Making one as lovely as she. 

All: But isn't she lovely made from love. 

Niall: Isn't she pretty, Truly the angel's best. 

Louis: Boy, I'm so happy, We have been heaven blessed. 

Zayn: I can't believe what God has done, Through us he's given life to one. 

All: But isn't she lovely made from love 

Harry: Isn't she lovely, Life and love are the same. 

Me: Life is Aisha, The meaning of her name. 

Louis and Niall: Londie, it could have not been done, Without you who conceived the one. 

All: That's so very lovely made from love.

I had to admit Zayn looked a little funny when he danced but overall are performance looked pretty good. The judges seemed pleased.  

"One second boy." The guy said as he turned to talk to his beautiful partner. I could tell the boys were nervous. Harry brushed threw his curls. Zayn messed with his clothes and hair unsatisfied with him appearance even though he looked just fine. Louis crossed his arms across his chest and paced back and forth. Niall tapped his foot and gnawed on his index finger. I was nervous but I already prepared myself for a no. I was the only one acting normal. 

"Okay we are back!" The girl said turning back to us. "Well you guy have the look and the talent but that's not for us to decide."  

"It is for the real judges to decide!" The girl added. "You guys are on to the next round! Now give us your paperwork. In about an hour we will need to interview you and then you will preform for the real judges." We handed them the paperwork and walked out into the main area.  

"We did it!" Niall squealed. We all embraced in a group hug. After our hug I spotted the girls hopping up and down hugging and yelling. We ran over and hugged them. Our large group hug ended up on the floor as Niall ran and leaped on top of the group. We all laughed as we got up and brushed ourselves off. We waited for the interviewers to call us in. 

************************************Author's Note:  

I tried to make this long because I'm going to be busy next week.  

Loves and kisses