1.5 Road To Knowlage

"Did anyone else have a hard time sleeping?" Ally asked at the breakfast table. It was 6:00 in the morning.  

"I did," Molly admitted.  

"Yeah so did I," Niki said, "Who're your neighbors? They sounded like they were having a concert." 

"Some guys who go to my school. They were probably practicing for their concert party thing." Molly said. 

"What?" Niki asked.

"Well they throw really good parties and they are in a band so they always preform at the parties they have. In fact they are having one tonight. You can meet the lads if you'd like." Molly said.

"Sure," Ally said. 

"Okay let's get ready for school," Molly sighed as she took the dishes to the sink. The girls took quick showers and got dressed. Niki wore ripped skinny jeans,pink flip flops, and a pink floral strapless top that would rid up right above her bellybutton piercing causing her to have to keep pull it down. Molly wore white shorts and a blue shirt that said 'blink if you think I'm cute' and blue converse. Ally wore a black BeBe tank top that covered 'most' of her chest and stomach, black leggings, and black flip flops. 

"You do know we have a dress code at my school? Right?" Molly questioned as she look at what the others were wearing. 

"Yeah we know," Ally said. "But we wanna see how far we can push it." 

"Push it. Push it. To the limit limit!" Niki sung. She stopped to talk.

"We aren't dressed that badly," Niki said but then looked over at Ally, "well I'm pretty much covered but Ally might wanna cover up a bit." Ally made a hurt face and went to change. She came back downstairs with an oversized gray hoodie on. 

"It's gonna get hot," Molly said.  

"I don't care lets walk," Ally said. 

The girls opened the front door an walked down the driveway. They stopped at Starbucks and finished their trek to school.

************************************ 

AUTHORS NOTE: (please read) 

Sorry this was short. I'm having major writers block. 

Thanks for the 6 reads I have and the one vote. Thanks to the new fan I have.  

I haven't been posting because I've been busy with cheer. I just had a showcase!  

I also went to the triple ho show 3.0! It was amazing!  

Keep waiting for more.