2.3 Face the Music

Liam's P.O.V 

I heard a rather loud scream and went to see what was happening. I get outside and everyone is looking at Niki who Zayn has flailing over his shoulder. Harry starts tickling her to death. I started to make my way to them but they had her on the ground flipping around like a fish. I got closer and she got up and ran. She ran straight into me and fell on her bum.

"What's wrong?" I questioned her as I helped her up.

"Your friends-" was all she was able to get out before Harry ran up and snatched her away. That was strange.

"1...2....3!" Zayn and Harry yelled as they threw Niki into the pool. I sighed and went to get a towel. When I came back Zayn and Harry were in the pool too. I went back to get two more towels and Ally was in the pool. I sighed even louder and got another towel. And just to my surprise the other two boys ended up in the pool too. Perfect. I had to fetch two more towels. When I came back the girls were trying to drowned the lads. I facepalmed myself.

"Come on lads dry off," I ordered. "We have to preform soon." The four guys hopped out the pool and went to dry off. The girls looked confused. 

"This is your house?" Niki piped up. 

"No," I said. The girls looked relieved. 

"It's Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall and mine," I announced. A look of pure terror spread across their faces.

"What?" I chuckled amused. "Do you not believe we could possibly have a house this nice." 

"No," Niki said. "We are shocked because we are your neighbors." My mouth almost hit the floor. I already have a hard time keeping the boys under control. The last thing I needed was a houseful of girls living next door.

"You live with Molly?" I asked. 

"Yea. Why do you ask?" Ally said as she dried her hair.

"No reason. I got to go now lassies." I ran to get ready for my performance. End of P.O.V. 

Liam walked onto the mini stage. 

"Ladies and Gents!" Liam said into a microphone, "We are One Direction!" Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Niall ran out onstage. They started sing 'I Want You Back' by the Jackson 5. They sang 3 other songs and walked off stage with they party goers screaming for more.  

"Wow you guys are pretty good," Niki admitted as the guys walked over to Niki, Ally, and Molly.  

"If you're lucky I'll show you my bedroom," Harry said wiggling his eyebrows. Niki rolled her eyes and scoffed in disgust.

"If you're lucky I'd go," Niki shot back at him. His friends laughed at his failed attemp.

"Am I?" Harry asked with a smirk across his face.

"No." Niki scoffed. Harry then turned to Ally, 

"What about you babe?" He asked.  

"Maybe later," she said winking. Harry turned to Molly and said, 

"I don't need to ask you because you've already seen it." Molly turned bright pink. Niki and Ally gave her a questioning look. Molly gave them a look that said I'll tell you later.

"That was almost a year ago. Plus I was half drunk," Molly said still blushing. The song 'Gas pedal' came on and the girls went to dance. 

************************************ 

AUTHORS NOTE:  

Sorry for the short awkward ending but it's 10:00 in California right now and I have an Algebra and History final tomorrow.  

Does anyone take the time to read this? 

If so comment! And vote! And tell your friends to read!

Good night!  

Get some sleep sleeping beauty! 

Gotta catch some Z's and not some D's! 

I find my self hilarious! 

That's sad right?  

K loves and kisses my Escapers!  

Omg that's what Imma call my readers! 

Night night! ESCAPERS!