7.5 Look Who's Talkin

*Warning: It gets a tad steamy ;) oh and I have the baby project so this is short. Ill post pics

Zayn's P.O.V

When we go to the forest we were already out of breath.

"Please talk to me." I begged. She just turned her head away and refused to look at me.

"Still not talking?" I asked. All I heard were the melodious sounds of the birds. I smirked as I pushed her against a tree. A small gasp escaped her mouth. I smashed my lips against her soft ones. She just froze there, not kissing back. I pulled back, pouting.

"That's not much of a kiss." I said. Still just the sound of the birds. I returned to the kiss. This time my tongue ran across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She denied me. I nibbled at her bottom lip. Her lips finally loosened up and allowed me entrance. Our tongues danced and battled for dominance. We pulled away to catch our breaths.

"So?" I asked. She looked as if she was thinking. All I got was a shrug. I pecked her on the lips and trailed down to her neck. At first I lightly kissed her neck. I then sucked on the skin softly. A few moans escaped her mouth. I harshly nipped and sucked on her mouth and I grinned my hips into hers. She wrapped her legs around my waist. Her hands slipped up and toyed with my hair.

"Z-z-Zayn?" Niki asked. I removed my lips from her neck. She planted her feet back on the ground. I jumped around and did a little dance.

"You said my name!" I smiled as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"As I was saying, don't you think we are being recorded?" She asked.

"Oh yea!" I said. We walked out of the forest hand in hand. We headed toward the stage.

************************************Authors Note:

Short but still. Okay I need a comment for the next one.