6.2 Simon Says

(Warning! This is mildly nasty and awkward.) (and oh crap i forgot about Jim!)

Ally's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning but I couldn't see Niki anywhere. I decided to go check in the guys room. I noticed Zayn and Harry were missing too.

"Guys wake up." I said but no one moved.

"Guys wake the fuck up!" I yelled and jumped on Liam's and Niall's bed. Liam and Niall reluctantly got out of the bed.

"What!?!" Liam asked.

"Harry, Zayn, and Niki are missing!"

"They are probably having a three way!" Louis piped up. Niall was cracking up. All of a sudden Harry burst through the bathroom door. I screamed bloody murder. He was butt naked and dripping wet. Liam's hand went up and covered my eyes.

"Harry put some clothes on." Liam complained.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"There is a lady in here!" Liam stated.

"You know Ally likes to see me naked." Harry stated as I heard him come closer. I could hear the smirk on his face. All of a sudden Something hits me.

"Ow what the fuck! Harry!" I exclaimed.

"Harry that's nasty." Liam said disgusted. Niall was laughing so hard he could die. Harry hit me again.

"Ouch! What the hell are you hitting me with!" I asked.

"His willy!" Niall choked out in between laughs. I fucking lost it. I started screaming.

"Harry I'm going to kill you!" I screamed I could hear him laughing and he hit me again. I mean don't get me wrong, I like Harry's naught bits but I was way to worried about my friend right now.

"Liam let me the fuck go so I could cut off his dick and slap him with it!" I yelled.

"Calm down." Liam warned me. I wriggled free and could finally see again. When I saw Harry I shrieked and closed my eyes. When I opened them again Harry was running toward me. I dove under the covers and hid. Harry hopped on top if me leaving only the blanket to protect me.

"Harry put some clothes on!" I strongly urged him.

"Then let me kiss you." He sang. I poked my head out the covers and his lips meet mine. I pulled away.

"Now go put some clothes on." I told him. With a groan he got up and went to his suitcase and pulled out some clothes.

"But Ally this is not over." He seductively growled.

"Ew stop!" Niall said covering his ears. Just then all of my gal pals bursted through the bathroom door.

"What the hell is going on?" Molly asked.

"Zayn and Niki are missing!" I replied.

"Did you try to call them." Mindy asked. Everyone was quiet. Mindy grabbed her phone and dialed Niki's number and then Zayn's but both phones were in the rooms.

"I'll check Twiter." Niall said as he pulled out his phone.

"Wow! I have thousands of new followers." Louis announced.

"Woah and check out this video." He added. We all gathered around the phone. The video was titled Ziki's make out session. I swear that the video was as close to porn as you could get without it being porn. It showed Niki and Zayn in the hot tub feeling each other up. It showed a lot of face sucking, grinding, moaning, and it turns out the like each other a lot more than we thought.