5.2 Midnight Snack

Zayn's P.O.V

I laid next to Liam, who laid next to Niall. Harry and Louis shared the bed across from us. I don't get how the boys could sleep. Tomorrow was possibly the biggest day of our lives, other than being born, and they were peacefully resting. All I could think was 'what if they don't like us and we have to go back home again.' I know this was a bad thought but it keep creeping back into my mind. I was desperately trying to shove it out. All of a sudden, as if someone had read my mind, I heard my phone buzz against the hard wooden bedside table. Liam mumbled something in his sleep as he rolled over. I reached for my phone and pulled it close to my face. I clicked the home button and the blinding light cause me to shield my eyes. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I saw Niki had texted me. I could stop the smile that grew on my face as I read her text. It read: Are you awake? Cuz I cant sleep.

I replied back: Yea Im up. I cant sleep too.

Niki: Meet me in the Living area! :)

Zayn: K ill b there in a min.

I was glad she invited me to hangout with her because I was about to go crazy. I slipped out the bed. I didn't bother putting on any clothes because I had on my boxers and I was to lazy to try to find something to wear. I snuck up the room and into the bathroom. I glanced in the mirror and continued into the girls room. I finally reached the living area. I looked around and I couldn't find Niki. I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I became curious and headed to the kitchen. I couldn't help but smile when I walked in and saw Niki rummaging through the fridge, stocked with food. I knew It was her because she wore her shorts that said cheer on the butt and as was humming as she swayed back and forth.

"What are you doing there?" I asked even though I knew exactly what she was doing. I must have startled her because she dropped a apple on the floor. She turned around and she had an chicken leg in one hand and a pudding cup in the other. Her mouth was stuffed with a cupcake. Frosting covered her lips.

"I'm eating." she mumbled as she covered her mouth. I walked up to her chuckling. She was almost done chewing. I bent over and pick the apple off the ground and wiped it off on my shirt. I took a bite out of the apple.

"Hey that's mine!" She complained as I took another bite.

"Not anymore," I teased taking another biting. She stuck her tongue out and then bit into the chicken wig. She grabbed a bag of chips and bounced into the living area. Her high ponytail bounced with her as she plopped onto the couch. I jumped over the couch and then plopped down right next to her. Her body was freezing cold so I pulled her close to me.

"Your so warm." She mumbled into my chest.

"You should have worn more clothes." I said still holding her, sharing my warmth with her.

"Well I was wearing my underwear but I put on a shirt and shorts before I came out here," Niki confessed. I got up to get a blanket. When I came back she curled up next to me and I covered us with the soft light green blanket. We talked and talked and talked.

At about 1:00am I woke up next to Niki's little body. She looked like an angel as she slept. I removed the blanket from her body. She let out a groan and her hand searched for the cover. When she couldn't find it she curled up in a ball. I scooped her up and she reached her arms around my neck. I carried her to the bed were Molly laid alone. I pulled the covers back and placed her next to Molly. She began to stir. I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

"Shhh. It's okay babe go to sleep." My words seemed to calm her down. I covered her up and went back to my room. End of P.O.V