2.2 It's Party Time!

The girls walked through the front door and they noticed house was pretty nice. It wasn't to fancy though. There wasn't anything breakable in sight. Good. In fact it was almost the exact same model as the girls. It had 6 bedrooms instead of 5. As the girls walked through the house the song 'Function' by E-40 played. The bass was almost shaking the house. They made their way out the back door and into the backyard. There was a pool. Around the pool were some pool chairs. The girls sat down and started to enjoy the music. 

Ally's P.O.V 

I was having a good time sitting there, relaxing, and talking to Molly and Niki. All of a sudden I look up and I spotted Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis. 

"Look who it is!" Niki practically hissed in my ear. I giggled a little at her childish ways.

"I know. I wonder why they are here?" I replied. We looked back at the boys and Harry was whispering something to them. Smirks grew across their faces as the others spotted us. They started walking toward us. Niki started to panic.

"Well I'm not about to find out!" Niki said as she darted out of her seat. Molly was startled.  

"What's wrong?" She asked but I was already starting to run away. The four boys where chasing us around. End of P.O.V 

Niki's P.O.V 

Zayn and Harry were chasing me. I assumed the other two went after Ally. I tried to lose them in the crowd. I ran for the back door. I was about half way through the door when Zayn grabbed my wrist, twirled me around, and threw me over his shoulder. Stupid Zayn. I couldn't help but notice how his jeans sagged down reveling is red swim trunks. They seemed to fit him perfectly. His bare chest was warm. He actually had a nice body. Wait stop thinking that way!

"Put me down!" I yelled pounding in his back. I looked up to see he was carrying me toward the pool. Panic set in as I clawed at his back.

"Ow! Stop it." Zayn pouted. Aw his accent is so adorable. I mean...Ugh! Shut up brain.

"I told you she was fiesty." Harry beamed. He slapped my ass, hard. really hard. I cried out in pain.

"Fuck you!" I yelled as I kicked his side.

"Hey!" he complained as I laughed.

"You think that's funny?" he asked.

"Very." I giggled. Harry tickled my sides. I started to laugh and flail my limbs in every direction. Zayn placed me on the ground and I thought the worst was over. WRONG! Zayn decided to join in the tickle attack. Did I mention that I'm very ticklish if I'm caught off guard.

"Please!" I managed to choked out. "Stop! I'll do anything!" I begged. They stopped and looked down at me with evil little smirks. 

"Anything?" they questioned raising their eyebrows. I could already tell they were thinking of all the nasty things they could make me do. They would probably gang bang me. I get up and ran. 

"Just kidding, Perverts!" I said running away. I don't really know where I was running. I need to find someone to help me. I ran straight into Liam. Thank god! He was the most mature. He could help. Right?

"What's wrong?" He asked. He held out his had and helped me off the ground.

"Your friends-" was all I could say before Harry got me by me wrist. I tried to pull away. Zayn ran up and grabbed my ankles. How do these boys keep finding me! There's like over 300 people here. I didn't know where they were taking me. At one point my butt dragged on the ground.

"Ow!" I cried.

"Are you okay love?" Zayn asked. I glared at them.

"Not really! You guys are kidnaping me and my ass hurts! You keep dragging it again.

"Want me to kiss it better for you?" Harry winked.

"Stay the fuck away from my ass." I said. They took me to the edge of the pool. 

"Shit! Guys, please don't." I begged already knowing what was going to happen.

"1!" They yelled. Great.

"No please!" I begged. 

"2!" They yelled even louder. Now everyone was watching. Some of the guys were cheering them on.

"No! Please Stop!" I pleaded. God.

"3!" They yelled as they released me. 

"FUCK!" I yelled and I flew into the pool. Once I saw up to the surface of the water I spit out some water. I just stared at the two fit boys who tossed me into the pool as everyone laughed at me. I noticed they both had v lines. Gawd! If I didn't hate them. But I do so... Anyway I held out my hands so they would help me out. When they grabbed my hands I pulled them in the pool. I let out a evil laugh. Louis and Niall threw Ally in right after. 

"My hair!" Zayn screeched after he resurfaced.

"Pretty boy," Ally muttered under her breath. It was loud enough so I could hear it. 

"Zayn? Harry?" Louis called, "you aren't 'spouse to be in the pool." Just as he finished his sentence Niall charged at him yelling "This.Is.SPARTA!" Both guys fell in the pool. Liam appeared with towels. He must me the smart/sensible one. 

************************************ 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Hahaha.  

I'm having fun writing this! 

Sorry if this is kinda short. 

Ugh I have finals thats why 

I believe I have 7 reads and 2 votes! 

Thanks for reading! 

If you read this please comment with some ideas you might wanna see in the future on my story!

And just to remind you readers I am not going to be using real facts about them because this is just a fanfic not a biography.  

Loves and kisses bye! <333