𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Five months, it had been five months and now we were having a comeback, finally. Our song "lovesick girls" was released a few days ago.

I had moved in with the girls and my brother had the house to himself, I still visited him just to make sure he wasnt getting himself in trouble. Lucas had a habit of getting into trouble when I wasnt looking so this was a lot of trouble.

Me and Lucas were enjoying our food and talking about what we have been up to. How he was trying to balance his trainee life with studying. It was going wellvthaks to his natural talent in both places. Needless to say I was proud, my little brother was working hard on his dreams.

After we were done we decided to go for a walk in the nearest park, noone was ever there so  I didnt need to worry about people seeing me. But still just in case I wore a mask and made Lucas wear one too, just in case, but he didnt stop whining aboutbit like a little kid.

"why do i need to wear a mask, im not famous and no one even goes to that park, plus its uncomfy"

"just wear the mask, just in case"

_________

*ring ring*

"what is it Lisa"

"dont open any social media apps, dont I am sending your maneger to pick you and your brother up, and again DONT USE SOCIAL MEDIA"

"is there something wrong"

"yes, but i dont want you to stress out, bye"

"bye"

__________

"what do you mean I am in a dating scandal, im not dating anyone, and with a guy? How isthat possible?"

"why do you think I talked to lucas before this"

"I AM IN A DATING SCANDAL WITH MY BROTHER?!?!? I DIDNT KNOW DISPATCH WAS SO DUMB?"

"Chae, please calm down, we just need to make a statement about it and everything will be fine" Lisas voice calmed me down, and i sat back in my chair and let out a loud sigh while closing my eyes.

"I still cant get over the fact that they thought I was dating my brother, stupid"

"I mean its dispatch what did you expect?"

I heard steps coming from the other side of the room. Her heels clicking stopped behind me and I felt her hands on my shoulders and a breath brushing my neck.

"you know I recently have been thinking a lot about...things"

"and what did youbunderstand while thinking about these things" I asked in a curious tone.

"I realised that i need to be more how do I say it? out there, and I am going to be more like tha right now"

And then I felt her soft lips pressing onto mine, and it felt like everything stoppend in that very moment, my hands made their way onto her neck and pulled her closer.

Without me realising Lisa was sittion on the chair and I was on top of her, one of her hands had made their way under my shirt while the other one was holding my ass. My hand made it way into her hair and pulled it which made Lisa groan a bit in my mouth, holy shit that sounded so hot. I was getting turned on.

Our little make out session was cut short by somwone knocking on the door and asking to come in, I quickly got off ofbher and sat in the other chair, while making myself look presentable.

"yes come in"

___________

This is the shortest chapter I have written for this fanfiction, also sorry for not updating, I am trying to make a schedule to follow but its not really working out.

anygays see yall sometime