◤six◢ [rewriting]

Today was the day, the day where Lisa would announce their line-ups for the debut. They had the photoshoot yesterday, and the rest of the girls haven't met Chaeyoung yet. Needless to say she was nervous.

Chaeyoung picked out an outfit that she would feel comfortable in. She decided to go for black sweatpants and a black cropped hoodie paired with black Adidas sneakers. She threw her hair in a high ponytail and put a tiny bit of make-up on and she was ready to go.

;

Chaeyoung was standing next to five other girls, who were all looking at her angrily. She understood that they had probably trained for years and now she, a completely new trainee was going to debut, without almost any training. She couldn't say that she  blamed them.

They were just standing there completely silent waiting for Lisa to show up and after ten minutes she did. She walked in looking amazing as always. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a dark blue blouse. She also had high heels on they made her legs look even taller then they already were.

"Hello, everyone. As you all understood from gathering here today, I will be announcing the final line-up. Now this may come as a suprise to all of you but me and the rest of the shareholders decided to debut two groups. One debuting next month, and the other one after three months." The other girls look kind of shocked but quickly composed themselves.

"The girls debuting next month are Jennie, Jisoo and our new trainee Chaeyoung. The rest of you, Minnie, Aisha and Soojin, will debut after three months. There is a possibility that someone might be joining the second line-up. Now Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung will come with me to further discuss the details, while the rest of you keep practicing your dance skills. Chop, chop, go on." The three girls followed her to the office, and soon they were there. She signalled for them to sit. They took a seat on the couch and she started talking again.

"So, the first thing we need is a group name, we were thinking something like BLACKPINK or PINKPUNK. So you guys could have two concepts dark and cute, it would be really good for attracting different people and your fanbase would be more diverse. What are you thoughts on this?"

"Well I personally think that BLACKPINK is a petter name because PINKPUNK sounds a little bit weird and... well... childish" Jennie said trying to find the right words. Chaeyoung saw Jisoo nodding next to her.

"What do you think Chaeyoung?" Jisoo suddenly asked her.

"Well, ummm I must agree that BLACKPINK is better, and it is more diverse than PINKPUNK, like it sounds like a cute group. And blackpink sounds better itself."

"It's decided then, BLACKPINK it is."

;

The whole month went by really quickly. Instead of being the lead dancer, she was the main dancer, which came as a suprise, her dance skills developed really fast and she had become a better dancer than Jennie in the short period of time.

Jennie was the main rapper and lead dancer. Jisoo was the main vocal, lead rapper and visual, while Chaeyoung was the main dancer and lead vocal. All of them had become pretty close in the two weeks they were practicing for their debut single. They were extremely nice and they actually didn't think differently of Chaeyoung just because she was a new trainee and was debuting so fast. They knew that to debut so fast you needed to have talent and they didn't doubt that their CEO had picked an amazing person for this.

They had already shot their concept photos and they were supposed to be released tomorrow. They had also recorded the song the only thing left was to shoot their music video.

;

Today was the day, they were releasing blackpink's debut single. Five more minutes and it is out in the world. Words couldn't describe how nervous the girls were.

They tried to calm each other down, but it didn't help at all. And they waited like that for five minutes.

"Thirty seconds and it's out!" someone yelled from across the room. And Chaeyoung waited for the next thing they will say. "It's out now"

All of them quickly logged into YouTube and there were already almost a hundred comments, and the started reading them.

"They are amazing!! One of the best ones this year!!" "I already love them I can just tell they are going to be big" "Jennies' rapping voice is amazing, I'm in love" "I have no choice, I NEED to Stan them" "any international fans here??" but then there were also negative comments "no hate, but Rosé sounds like she is dying -", "Jisoo sounds like a fucking grandma", "They slayeddd, but Jisoo doesn't go with this concept at all", "The beat I- The chorus sound like autotuned farts, just like Jennies' voice hehe"

Jisoo and Chaeyoung hoped that Jennie hadn't seen any of them yet, and the good thing was that Jisoo didn't understand the English comments, for their own good.

;

It had been a month since their debut. They had 3 awards on inkigayo stages and their fanbase had also grown extremely fast, if before debut we had around 127 thousand subscribers on YouTube, now they had around 4 Milion, in only a month. The BLACKPINK Instagram page already had 3.6 million followers, and the numbers just kept growing.

During this month she had became friends with the girls that will debut after two more months, a new girl named Im ChaeWoo, she was gorgeous just like any other girl in this building.

Their group was going to have a scary  concept, in everybody's opinion it would suit them but let's allow the public to be the judges. Their group name was decided it was going to be XILLER pronounced as killer. They already practicing for their debut, because they were putting out a mini album with it, so they had more work to do then blackpink did for their debut.

And like that one month passed and they released their first music video caller GIRLS (original song is by a group named NATURE they are extremely underrated, I am not even kidding) it was an amazing song, the only thing was they needed to film a censored and a uncensored version. Their debut was also successful, they had 7 million views in the first 24 hours, during their promotion time they won 2 awards, less then blackpink, but still awards.

Everything was going just perfect. Most people loved their music, except those few people that hate on us just because they exist. Which is pretty normal, they can't change anything about it. Chaeyoung almost didn't care about the hate they got, but it was really getting to Jennie. Both her and Jisoo were trying to make her feel loved and cared for, her siblings were also checking on her when they had the time. But the thing was, she was acting like everything was okay, but then go cry in her room. It pained all of them to see her like this. Even if it was a normal response to all the hate she was getting, but the kind of hate she was getting was horrible,  people telling her to die, to leave BLACKPINK and that she shouldn't have been born, was over the top, it was just disgusting, how could someone even say things like that?

As idols that was something they had to deal every day, but sometimes it was just too hard to handle and some people go off the rails, and just try different things to forget about it, to make the pain go away.

so... thoughts? ❞