𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

"Are you sure you won't regret this?"

"Only time will show the answer."

________

We had already started packing, we were supposed to be picked up tommorow at 1 pm. Its not like we had a lot of things to pack, buy it was better to pack everything today so we can be calmer tommorow and sleep without worries.

We were done with everything right before dinner. We decided to deliver some ramen with side dishes since its our last day here, and a new beggining was waiting for us tomorrow. While waiting for the delivery to arrive Lucas and I talked about hs education and what he wants to do in the future. We chatted like tha for some time until the doorbell interupted us.

I got up grabbed my wallet and went to open the door. I paid for it and thanked the delivery guy. As soon as he walked away I locked the door with both locks.

We started eating and spent a lot of time in the kitchen until we fell asleep.

***

"So this is where you will be staying, pick out your rooms, and then you will be taken to shop for room decor and stuff, i dont have time for that so you guys will go alone, that car" she pointed out of the window "will take you there. I will give you a credit card, there is no limit of how much money you can spend, just get what you want for the rooms. Now I will get going." She started walking around and then she turned around and looked straight into my eyes. "By the way, the first event is today, some stylists will come over and get you ready for it." and with that, she left.

***

I had finished decorating my room. I loved it it was just perfect. [Just imagine you can decorate it in an hour or so]

I was waiting for the stylists to show up and while doing that i decided to also put LED lights around my full body lenght mirror, just so it wouldnt look boring

I was waiting for the stylists to show up and while doing that i decided to also put LED lights around my full body lenght mirror, just so it wouldnt look boring. As I was already done, i heard ringing at the door. I went to open the door and let them in. We went into a room I havent been yet and they started getting me ready.

After about two hours I was ready. They colored my hair it wasnt black anymore now it was red. They didnt go too crazy on the hair and i loved the dress.
_____________